Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs

Go down 
+9
Tall Tyrion
DeathCult
tohostudios
kmorg
Mortuary
Stender
MetalGuy71
mc666
Fat Freddy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:45 pm

I have no idea. Billy Connelly, he's the funny guy with the accent, right?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:45 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I thought Billy Connolly was the "sub" on "Head of the Class" when Howard Hesseman left the show.

Freddy, I am both facinated and appalled that you know this information.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Auntie Saxon wrote:

I believe he's Scottish.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:46 pm

Yeah, you know way too much.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:47 pm

Auntie Saxon wrote:
Yeah, you know way too much.

Useless information is my life.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I thought Billy Connolly was the "sub" on "Head of the Class" when Howard Hesseman left the show.

Yep there it is. The sub connection to Head of the Class. Thanks, FF.

C'mon it was 20 years ago. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Auntie Saxon wrote:

I believe he's Scottish.

He was great in the movie Still Crazy, playing a been-there-seen-it-all-twice roadie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:02 pm

4 degrees of Billy Connelly. What's his connection to Kevin Bacon? Not counting you can put bacon on a sub. Ok gross, I'm not going any farther.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:08 pm

Auntie Saxon wrote:
4 degrees of Billy Connelly. What's his connection to Kevin Bacon? Not counting you can put bacon on a sub. Ok gross, I'm not going any farther.

Ready?

Billy Connelly was in - The Last Samuari - starring...
Tom Cruise, who was in- A Few Good Men - starring...
Kevin Bacon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:10 pm

Neato MG. Now connect Triumph the Insult Comic Dog to K.B.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:53 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Neato MG. Now connect Triumph the Insult Comic Dog to K.B.

Triumph interviewed Bon Jovi (the band)...
Jon Bon Jovi was in Moonlight and Valentino starring...
Whoppi Goldberg, also starring...
Elizabeth Perkins who was in...
He Said, She Said with Kevin Bacon.

Whew. That was a tough one. Needed a little assistance from IMDB.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:57 pm

You're as bad as Spec.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Never liked Subway. That commercial irritates the crap out of me too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:04 pm

I could murder the tool that wrote these songs:

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:07 pm

Oh yeah!!! Me too Eyesore. Those tunes just worm their way into your brain and stay there for hours.

The only part I find sort of funny is in the fish place one where the old lady is eating her meal just bebopping along until the guy on guitar goes "Yeeehaaw!". She stops chewing and gives him the evil eye. Cracks me up!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:44 pm

It's threads like this that make me glad I don't have cable. There's no inane jingle stuck in my head. Cool

On the other hand, I find myself wanting to refer to Metalguy71 as my hot sub, so it's not like I got away unscarred. Sad
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:43 am

Eyesore wrote:
I could murder the tool that wrote these songs:

lol now those i'm familiar with. annoyingly catchy & sticks in your head. just what they wanted i guess.

EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:52 am

I'm so thankful for the $5 for a footlong because now I hardly have to make sandwhiches at work. They're a pain! And I think Spectre watches too much tv, I've never seen that commercial. As for Quizno's... more like Quizblows!
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:40 pm

Last time I ate Subway I had the trots for a week, catchy or not I ain't eating there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:39 pm

All I can think of when I think of foot long hot dogs is...

"No foot longs!"

Ned Flanders' last words to his wife.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:38 pm

I eat there 1-2 times a week. The sandwiches are good and they are healthier than fast food. Plus,the price is right and the franchise near my house is owned by two 30 something girls, so it's not a bad place to go for lunch. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs   5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5....5 Dolla....5 Dolla Foot Loooooooongs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2