Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...

Go down 
+6
kalrawk
kethdredd
powermacho
Rex
kmorg
ultmetal
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Empty
PostSubject: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:22 pm

Yes, looks like Retroactive has completely sold out of their first run of Into the Pit CDs and they are going to repress it. This time around they want to press it as a digi with a bonus track. What do you all think of that?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:25 pm

It's MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!

I guess this is what all bands are doin' this day. It sells more albums, I guess.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:26 pm

First i've heard of it. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:27 pm

Rexorcist wrote:
First i've heard of it. Awesome.

Just found out about it myself. Might not happen immediately. Might be a few months down the line.

I think the original pressing will be unique now. Those who want one better get one quick. 🤘

ult

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:46 pm

Would the bonus track be a new song or a live or demo version of something?
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:25 pm

Very nice. Digi-packs are very nice pressings. Adding band pictures on the book and on the back would be very nice
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:30 pm

Rexorcist wrote:
Would the bonus track be a new song or a live or demo version of something?

Matt wants the new version of Mortal Stomp we recorded for the CMR III CD.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:52 pm

Ah, makes sense I suppose.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:53 pm

I'm gonna talk to the guys. Maybe they will want to record something completely new. We'll see. I really like how Mortal Stomp '08 came out. It's heavy and a far better recording than the original.

ult

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:14 pm

Well......2 bonus tracks never hurt anyone. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:15 pm

Rexorcist wrote:
Well......2 bonus tracks never hurt anyone. Laughing

This is true.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:36 pm

the bonus material sounds great. I don't know if is possible but If the promo pic would go where the RETROACTIVE albums promo are, would be nice. and put some live pics on the back of the album, instead of the red background. That way, it would be something different and more of an collectible item 🤘
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:08 pm

Wouldn't that take the exclusivity of the CMR III comp away?

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:11 pm

kmorg wrote:
Wouldn't that take the exclusivity of the CMR III comp away?

Yes it would. We recorded the song for the CMR III comp, but I sent an MP3 of the song to Retroactive.

Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:37 pm

How many copies was the first pressing?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:59 pm

You know what, I don't know. I'm assuming a few thousand. I'm guessing between 2,000 and 5,000. I know it HAD to be at least 2,000 because to the number of copies Ultimatum sold by ourselves.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:00 pm

that is really good. This is a great moment for the band, since it is a great album. I which more people have to opportunity to hear it. And the digi pack will draw more people's attention to get it. I was thinking that the band should put some live songs on youtube
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:21 pm

powermacho wrote:
that is really good. This is a great moment for the band, since it is a great album. I which more people have to opportunity to hear it. And the digi pack will draw more people's attention to get it. I was thinking that the band should put some live songs on youtube

There are several live songs on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEOZNs2MvFI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be-1QnENNbk&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvxfvFt_Kg4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um84X2nJLEQ&feature=related

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:39 pm

Should get the guys together in the studio with baked beans and pepsi and record a belching/farting contest. and there is your bonus track! I know, I am a genius.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:32 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Should get the guys together in the studio with baked beans and pepsi and record a belching/farting contest. and there is your bonus track! I know, I am a genius.

Pssssss. We could do that easy! That sounds like a typical Ultimatum practice! pale

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:34 am

awesome! i was rocking out the cd in the car and wifey said to turn it down because she does not like to feel the vibrations down her spine! hahahaha man, i love the cd so much. play it all the time!!! Ultimatum rocks big time and my dream show to see them opening up for metallica!!!!! they are a perfect fit!
Back to top Go down
ultrametal
Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:21 pm

Cool that dream that show would rock! I would love to be in Ozzfest or Gigantour. Thats one of my dreams...
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:01 pm

How about a limited picture disc run, or something, with the band photo on the disc? That might be cool, along with bonus tracks.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:05 pm

metalheaded wrote:
How about a limited picture disc run, or something, with the band photo on the disc? That might be cool, along with bonus tracks.

Ya'll need to email Retroactive and let them know you are interested in VINYL! I've been pleading for it for months.

Retroactive
brutalplanet@gmail.com

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:38 pm

Yes we want a INTO THE PIT LP with inner sleve and band picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...   Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Pit digi w/ bonus track...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next