Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merciless Death - Realms of Terror

Go down 
+7
powermacho
nevermore
Required Fields
krokus
arttieTHE1manparty
SideShowDisaSter
Lurideath
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Empty
PostSubject: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:00 pm

"Realm of Terror", the sophomore effort from thrash metal purveyors MERCILESS DEATH, is being streamed in its entirety on Heavy Artillery Records web site http://www.heavyartillery.us. Due on May 20, the CD features artwork be legendary metal artist Andreas Marschall, whose talents have been displayed on classic albums by such bands as SODOM, KING Diamond DESTRUCTION and OBITUARY. And once again Heavy Artillery Records
will be pulling out all the stops with limited edition vinyl featuring
a full color gatefold jacket, inner sleeve, deluxe 24" x 24" poster and
limited colored vinyl.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:44 pm

Oh yeah! Will definitely be picking this one up!

Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:37 pm

Hasn't it been like...forever...since their first album?

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:29 am

a BUY OR DIE release for any thrash metal maniac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:10 pm

Have to tell you - I've heard Merciless Death's Realm of Terror. Evil in the Night was great, but this album just steps it ALL up. I've been blasting it for days and can't get enough. It IS 80"s thrash, and this album totally kicks ass. Bands like Merciless Death are willing to give us what we want - and know how to do it while honoring the 80"s sound. We stand to get a lot of great music from them in the years to come - this new album is a testament to that. Don't begrudge those who are willing to carry the torch into the future - just get into the music, let it get into you, and appreciate it. Hope to see these guys on their next tour. Realm of Terror kicks ass!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:50 pm

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:
Hasn't it been like...forever...since their first album?

Arttie

Actually, it's only a couple of years old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:21 pm

I'll be picking this up.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:23 pm

A big improvement since their first CD. When I heard the band I saw a potential and got their album, but this sounds much better than the last one 🤘
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:18 am

The production sounds much better on this one.Definitely a must have.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Finally received a CD copy of this. Production is improved over the debute. The band speed through ten songs, the sum total clocking in at under 30 minutes. Once again, they wear their influences on their sleeve. I wish they would offer a bit more memorable songs as even at 30 minutes, the albums tends to be one long blur of thrash-for-thrash-sake. Vocals are a bit lower and more menacing, sounding a lot like Steve Rowe.

Overall, I think I actually prefer their debut. The songs and riffs were a bit more memorable, even if they were more 'generic'. I also like the higher vocals on the debut.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Haven't heard this one yet, but I enjoy their debut. Same old story. So much music, so little $$$

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:28 pm

Of the newer generation thrash bands i like Evile the best. I haven't really heard these guys yet.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:40 pm

This one had no staying power with me.Much better production overall but I still prefer the debut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merciless Death - Realms of Terror   Merciless Death - Realms of Terror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merciless Death - Realms of Terror
Page 1 of 1