Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Empty
PostSubject: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:08 am

So a new Hydrogyn album is coming out in June. It's called Deadly Passions. The singer is pretty hot, large breasticles, and they sure are pushing that on the new album cover! Haha.

Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Hydrogyn-DeadlyPassions

Sweet baby Jesus! The music is okay, too.

http://www.myspace.com/hydrogyn

Actually it sounds pretty awesome. That first track on the teaser is heavy as hell! I'm really looking forward to this one. Julie's boob...um...voice is outstanding! Craig Goldy's no longer in the band, however (scheduling conflicts, I guess). I wonder if he had any part in the heaviness.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:49 am

Have the first one. Theyre a good, albeit hardly outstanding, band. Usually I welcome female vocals in hard rock/metal and this is no exception. They are pushing her looks big time which is also good. After all, there are enough ugly-ass men in the music business as it is. This forthcoming album seems heavier than the debut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:56 am

I really like this band. I will be picking this up sometime in my lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:57 am

I have the first album too. She's certainly a piece. Laughing Nice to hear that they seem to be heading in a heavier direction. On the last one they seemed a little confused about whether they wanted to be pop metal or straight up heavy.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:31 am

At first glance (ok, second glance), she looks like she's climbing out of a tipped over refrigerator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:53 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
At first glance (ok, second glance), she looks like she's climbing out of a tipped over refrigerator.

I originally thought she was on top of a copy machine and she was making everyone a facsimile of her hoo-hoo. Wishful thinking, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:17 am

St Patrik wrote:
Have the first one. Theyre a good, albeit hardly outstanding, band. Usually I welcome female vocals in hard rock/metal and this is no exception. They are pushing her looks big time which is also good. After all, there are enough ugly-ass men in the music business as it is. This forthcoming album seems heavier than the debut.

Just going by the clips Eyesore posted, I tend to agree. The music is way overshadowed by her, um, assets. If I listen to the clips without the visuals, I'm not all that impressed. It's not bad by any stretch, but watching the video certainly makes the songs more compelling.

When it comes to chesty front-women, I'll take Benedictum over these guys. I love that cd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:19 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

When it comes to chesty front-women, I'll take Benedictum over these guys.

But that chick has a weiner. Neutral
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:24 am

She hides it well.

Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions V4
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:26 am

Musical ability:

Benedictum > Hydrogyn

Frontwoman hotness:

Hydrogyn > Benedictum (though it's a close race IMHO)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:26 am

Not really.

Last edited by spectrefate on Wed May 07, 2008 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:33 am

spectrefate wrote:
Not really.

Wow. That is impressive. Puts mine to shame.

Last edited by MetalGuy71 on Wed May 07, 2008 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:43 am

I said she had one. I didn't say it wasn't impressive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:40 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
When it comes to chesty front-women, I'll take Benedictum over these guys. I love that cd.
That chick looks like a dude, though. Laughing

And Hydrogyn had a CD out before Bombshell. Hard to find, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:41 am

Um...can we get a mod clean-up on two posts above. You're gonna get me fired, Spec! angry
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:49 am

Nice!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:51 am

I did my part. MG, delete that picture if you would.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:57 am

Done and done.

Any objections to leaving the other pic there? Say the word and it's gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Thanks for cleaning up my mess, MG. But that chick still looks like she pees standing upright. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:10 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Thanks for cleaning up my mess, MG. But that chick still looks like she pees standing upright. Smile
She does. Haha.

And I wasn't angry. I was actually at home when I made that comment above! Laughing But still, you'll remember I got fired from a job because forum smileys had sexual names. I'm a bit wary of real weiners.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:13 pm

Eyesore wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
She does. Haha.

And I wasn't angry. I was actually at home when I made that comment above! Laughing But still, you'll remember I got fired from a job because forum smileys had sexual names. I'm a bit wary of real weiners.

No man should have to endure the sight of a big ol' dong (unless that's your kick). You did the right thing Eyesore.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:20 pm

Awesome band love their first cd. If you like that check out Jet Trail or Two Of A Kind!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:51 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Awesome band love their first cd.
Bombshell? They have another, before that. called Best Served With Volume. Brian from Electric Basement (great site, but sadly gone now) promoted their debut heavily when it first came out. I slept on it (not literally, though I probably would have) and before I bought it the damn thing was sold out. Pissed me off.

I'm hoping they reissue it soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:13 am

Wargod48 wrote:
Awesome band love their first cd. If you like that check out Jet Trail or Two Of A Kind!

Wargod48

Jet Trail are very good indeed! Better than Hydrogyn, IMO. Im not familiar with Two of a Kind, gotta go check ém out...

Jet Trail: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=201887233
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:41 pm

New video:

Wicked cheesy, but the song is killer! This woman has an amazing voice.

EDIT: Can someone move this back into the main section?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions   Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hydrogyn - Deadly Passions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next