Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelic Force

Go down 
+5
metalheaded
ultrametal
TH Joe
fishingd
kmorg
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 2:58 pm

Someone need to reissue their album It is impossible to get a hold of. A CD re-release will be a must!!

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
fishingd

Number of posts : 297

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 7:08 pm

That would be cool!! I would love to have the tape.

Last edited by on Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 8:48 pm

I agree. They need to get on that.
Back to top Go down
ultrametal
Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 4:43 pm

Ok so many want the Angelic Force Re-released however it is near impossible at this time. Due to issues between the band the former manager of the band at the time who so happens to be the father of the drummer. He paid for the studio time and owns the masters. About 2 years ago When I inquired about rereleasing it they told me the masters went up in flames in a fire at my former drummers home. So that put and end to that . However later I found out from a slip of tounge from the drummer that the masters survived. So I dont know what really happened...I could just use a Cass and transfer it to a Cd thats no problem but it wouldnt be the qulaity I want it to be. Also there could be some backlash from the former manager. I'm still in contact with Stacey our singer at the time and Im sure she wouldnt care but Id have to get consent from the other members which I lost contact with many years ago. Ony Joseph (dummer) and Stacey(singer) are the ones I still have contact with currently...Its confusing I know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 5:41 am

Well, try harder! Razz

Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 2:56 pm

ok I tried harder...I actually ran into Joseph (former drummer from Angelic Force) at Sams club yesterday. Had a long talk with him about the masters. He does have them and they seem to be fine. Yes they were in the fire but evidently only the boxes were charred. He liked the idea of rereleaseing it but was going to check the masters to see if they're usable. So thats where we stand now.. So its a big possibility..I will keep you all informed as it transpires.
Back to top Go down
fishingd
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
fishingd

Number of posts : 297

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 3:08 pm

That is some great news Robert... Please keep us updated
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:59 am

Excellent!!!!

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:14 am

Yeah, sometimes I like to look WAY back at old threads to see what was being chatted about...

So how about it, Robert? Anything new on Angelic Force's re-release?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:33 am

Good call! It would be great if this happens!

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:19 am

Roxx might be interested in releasing this on CD. I'd like to see it release with the two demo tracks as bonus tracks.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:31 am

That would be awesome.

Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Havent kept up with this at all since I last spoke to Joseph.. However I did talk to Joe Whitford who played guitar on the Album bout a year ago or so. He said he had a Copy of the 1/4 inch reel but was in his parents possession and they lived in Ohio I think. He said he would contact his mom about it but that was the last I spoke o heard from him. So strike Two. my Question is though why is everyone so interested in resurrecting old stuff like this? Its an ok Album but I guess I just dont think its worthy of re-releasing. And actually some of it is kinda embarrasing its so corny at times.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:40 pm

ultrametal wrote:
my Question is though why is everyone so interested in resurrecting old stuff like this? Its an ok Album but I guess I just dont think its worthy of re-releasing. And actually some of it is kinda embarrasing its so corny at times.

I've never heard it, but ult got me pumped for it. I think it's a mix of curiosity and nostagia for me. Corny is good is small doses. Smile
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:53 am

Fisrt of all, I have the deno, and I liked it. I've always wanted to own the album, but have so far been unsucsessfull in finfing it, anywhere! Then it is the collector in me that wants it.

Besides, look at all the other reissues happening in Christian metal these days. I would certainly think that Angelic Force is as important as many of those other bands.

Administrator
ultmetal

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 am

I like it! I'd like to see a reissue. I certainly think it's worthy. Sure, it's very 80's sounding, but it's part of your history and in extension, part of Ultimatum history. Sort of like Lightforce is part of Mortification history.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:03 am

Hey Robert: Is this where you got some of the songs you played at UFTA 2 filling in the vacant Neon Cross slot ? If so, they seemed good to me for whatever that is worth.

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 5

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Quote :
Hey Robert: Is this where you got some of the songs you played at UFTA 2 filling in the vacant Neon Cross slot ? If so, they seemed good to me for whatever that is worth.

2 were Ultimatum songs 1 was a Holy Sacrifice song. We did not play any Angelic Force stuff at the main UFTA show. I think we played 1 or 2 the night before at the pre-UFTA show.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:15 am

So, Robert, any new on this?

Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:58 am

I have done nothing...too hard to get a hold of everyone and get permission from everyone to get it pressed to cd. I have lost touch with Joseph , God knows where Joe is now and the only one I still keep in contact with is Stacy. To me some things must remain in the past Im not thrilled about getting this re-released to CD Im flattered you all want it but I don't think its worth making 1500 copies and released on Roxx or Retroactice because they wont sell well. Heck we cant even sell the Ultimatum merch we have let alone an Angelic Force Cd. If you want a copy of it Ill see if Sid our engineer will make a few copies from my one and only cassette..
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:24 am

she hints to robert.." i want your history" lol! if sid would be so kind as to make me a copy!thanks! Angelic Force 778825 Angelic Force Icon_smile Angelic Force 253444
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 am

Hey Bob,
Rob has the ability to record from cassette to CD. headbanger

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:42 am

I would love to have the album, so please make it available for me Very Happy

Angelic Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Force   Angelic Force Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelic Force
Page 1 of 1