Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruel Force

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Cruel Force Empty
PostSubject: Cruel Force   Cruel Force Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 5:11 pm

Any fans of this band here? I stumbled upon them a few days ago on YouTube and ordered their latest album on vinyl. Another “throwback” band that sounds like they’ve come right out of the 80’s. Only reason I clicked on the video was because the thumbnail looked like an old 80’s video and I thought maybe it was a band I never heard of before from back in the day.

Anyways, listening to the vinyl now, and it’s nothing mind blowing, but still fucking rocks. Little bit like Show no Mercy era Slayer vibe minus the harsh vocals and satanic theme, mixed with maybe Exciter? I don’t know, they come from Germany, and have three albums so far. Their latest is called Dawn of the Axe, so far it’s really good. Might hunt down their other two here one day soon.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37647

Cruel Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruel Force   Cruel Force Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 9:58 pm

I think I've heard the name before, though I might be confusing them with Brute Force, who were a local New Jersey band back in the day.

I dig that YouTube clip though!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

Cruel Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruel Force   Cruel Force Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 10:08 am

This definitely has that old school speed metal vibe going on! Pretty cool!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

Cruel Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruel Force   Cruel Force Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 10:21 am

First time I've ever heard of them. Good song. Sounds like it should be on Angel Dust's "Into The Dark Past".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cruel Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruel Force   Cruel Force Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruel Force
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: