Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions Empty
PostSubject: MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions   MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:44 pm

Quite the line up. Not every song works great but overall a worthy offering by the mad axeman.

1. Save Yourself - Robin McAuley / Michael Schenker
2. Finding My Way - Sebastian Bach / Michael Schenker
3. All Shook Up - Michael Schenker / Joe Lynn Turner
4. Blood Of The Sun - Michael Schenker / Leslie West
5. Doctor Doctor - Michael Schenker / Jeff Scott Soto
6. War Pigs - Tim 'Ripper' Owens / Michael Schenker
7. I'm Not Talking - Michael Schenker / Mark Slaughter
8. Money - Michael Schenker / Tommy Shaw
9. Out In The Fields - Gary Barden / Michael Schenker
10. Hair Of The Dog - Paul Dianno / Michael Schenker
11. I Don't Live Today - Sebastian Bach / Michael Schenker
12. Politician - Jeff Pilson / Michael Schenker
13. Doctor Doctor (Instrumental Version) (Bonus Track) - Michael Schenker
14. War Pigs (Instrumental Version) (Bonus Track)
Back to top Go down
Skysplitter
Metal student
Metal student
Skysplitter

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions   MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:51 pm

I Didn't really care for this album. Even though Schenker is one of my heroes, his latest stuff has been terrible, and his new album "In the Midst of Beauty" doesn't sound like it's going to be any better either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions   MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:15 pm

I love to hear others interpret classic songs. War Pigs sounds great and surprisingly Money with Tommy Shaw came off rather well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions   MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:59 am

Screw Schenker! He has disappointed me for the last time. And I saw UFO last week with Vinnie Moore, and I guarantee it was better than had that german ego-maniac been on stage.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions   MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:31 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Screw Schenker! He has disappointed me for the last time. And I saw UFO last week with Vinnie Moore, and I guarantee it was better than had that german ego-maniac been on stage.

I am happy VINNIE MOORE is so good with UFO because i am going to see them live in August.
And about this MSG cd, i will check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions   MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:03 am

Hey Saxon, he's not called mad for nothing. Sorry you've been the brunt of his missing so many shows, some that have seen him live say it was incredible.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions   MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:55 am

I'm confused. Is this a re-issue of the Heavy Hitters cd? The track listing is almost the same, but this appears to have a few extra tracks. And what are The Kulick Sessions in reference to? Are one of the Kulick (Bob or Bruce) brothers involved in this somehow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions   MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:40 pm

I saw him w/McAuley for Perfect Timing (I even made it on mtv for that show!), but he has bit me in the backside 3 times since. Good way to lose fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions   MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:02 pm

These are all songs Bruce worked on. I think it's an extension of heavy hitters with some added songs.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions   MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:58 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
These are all songs Bruce worked on. I think it's an extension of heavy hitters with some added songs.

"Ahhhhh, I see" said the blind man. Didn't know Bruce worked with the Schenk-meister. Interesting, but I'll stick with my copy of Heavy Hitters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions   MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MSG-Dr. Dr. The Kulick Sessions
Page 1 of 1