Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Ultimatum Album

Go down 
+10
DallasBlack
Tall Tyrion
bgast1
HarmonicSqueal
sovdat
KissinMaiden
ultmetal
fishingd
kmorg
TH Joe
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Favorite Ultimatum Album
Fatal Delay
Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Symphonic Extremities
Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Puppet Of Destruction
Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 10 ]
Mechanics Of Perilous Times
Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 7 ]
...til the End
Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 7 ]
Into the Pit
Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 663

Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ultimatum Album   Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:10 pm

Puppet Of Destruction as I bought it when it first came out. I had no idea who Ultimatum were but was pleasantly suprised. I had no idea back then that Christians had any cool sounding bands other then Barren Cross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ultimatum Album   Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:24 pm

So ... does anybody know what "Fatal Delay" is? First demo? What? I always thought "Symphonic Extremities" was the first album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ultimatum Album   Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:26 pm

blackieboy wrote:
So ... does anybody know what "Fatal Delay" is? First demo? What? I always thought "Symphonic Extremities" was the first album.

Of course Scott and Robert will be able to tell you for sure but this is what ult's site says....

Ultimatum have gone through many bassists, including Greg Dingess, who recorded on the band "Fatal Delay" demo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ultimatum Album   Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:37 pm

Cool! Thanks for the info. Ult, were you singing on that one?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ultimatum Album   Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:33 pm

Yes, I sang on "Fatal Delay". Two of the three bonus tracks on the
Symphonic Extremities re-release are taken from the Fatal Delay demo.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25766

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ultimatum Album   Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:44 pm

Into The Pit!!!!
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ultimatum Album   Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:47 pm

Into The Pit.

Still working on getting the other four.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ultimatum Album   Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:25 pm

Too bad I voted already.

Sad

Now that I have "Into the Pit" - it easily gets my vote. "Puppet of Destruction" was my fave for years. I liked it over "Mechanics of Perilous Times" (though I like that one too) - but they have truly outdone themselves this time around.

"Into the Pit" is a Christian metal masterpiece. Bottom line.

🤘
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ultimatum Album   Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:29 pm

I wanna change my vote!Into the Pit is now my favorite Ultimatum.Great job on the album guys 🤘
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ultimatum Album   Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:49 pm

Out of the three I have, Into The Pit is my favorite. I have not heard Mechanics Of Perilous Times (I will later) but from what I've read of other people's opinions, I can't imagine it beating ITP (although I'm sure it will be good, if the other two are any indication).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Ultimatum Album   Favorite Ultimatum Album - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Ultimatum Album
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2