Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

favorite Ultimatum albums

Go down 
+8
Stender
kmorg
ultmetal
James B.
Glenn Rogers
jerseyultifan+
Fat Freddy
Metallic Blaze
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

favorite Ultimatum albums Empty
PostSubject: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:21 pm

How would you rank your favorite Ultimatum albums?

I'd have to say:

1. Into the Pit favorite Ultimatum albums 778825 favorite Ultimatum albums 778825

2. Puppet of Destruction
3. Symphonic Extremities
4. Mechanics of Perilous Times
5. ... Til the End
6. Lex Metalis

I like em all!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:53 am

I'd have to say....

THE MECHANICS OF PERILOUS TIMES
PUPPET OF DESTRUCTION
SYMPHONIC EXTREMITIES

...because those are the only ones I have. favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_redface

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:39 am

well..truth be told...biased or not..i love them all..depending my mood/spirit etc depends which one i play!! i have favorites on each one for different reasons! sorry,metallic,cant choose! lol! favorite Ultimatum albums 591800 favorite Ultimatum albums 795291
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:50 am

Into the PIT!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:44 pm

I like "pupppet of destruction" best

Into The Pit has the best production

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Into the Pit
Lex Metalis
Mechanics of Perilous Times
Puppet of Destruction
Symphonic Extremities

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:48 pm

1. Mechanics

2. Pit
3. Puppet
4. Lex
5. Symphonic
6. Fatal Delay (now it should be considered an album since it's been released on CD)
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:54 pm

The next one? Razz

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:09 pm

omgosh! she slaps her forehead! now, another one to add to my ever growing list of favorites! cant wait for the next one!! favorite Ultimatum albums 795291 favorite Ultimatum albums 778825 favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Into the Pit
Lex Metalis
Mechanics of Perilous Times
Puppet of Destruction
Symphonic Extremities

Yur vote doesn't count!

favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_razz favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 pm

symphonic extremities was the first one I ever heard so it has a sentimental value to it for me, but I think mechanics is probably their very best.

1.Mechanics of perilous times
2.symphonic extremities
3.puppet of destruction
4.into the pit
5. lex metallis
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:06 am

1. Puppet
2. Mechanics
3. Symphonic
4. Lex

Don't have Into the Pit yet.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 pm

I fondly remember the first time I ever heard Ultimatum. I was living in Minnesota at the time (I lived there for two years, but am originally from the Southwest).

I was just floored!!! I was already a fan of Deliverance, Sacrament, Believer and Vengeance Rising.

But I always liked Exodus and Overkill - and thought they were far superior to the Christian thrash bands at the time.

I got both "Puppet of Destruction" and "Mechanics of Perilous Times" at the same time. I popped Puppet into the stereo and was just instantly headbanging along! Been a die-hard fan ever since. They had that certain 'Exo-Kill' sound that I love.

Then I moved back to the Southwest (to the Albuquerque area this time) and got to meet Ult in person. One of the nicest guys I've ever met - and I'm not just kissing up. I mean that.

I've had friends that have talked trash about me behind my back. Back-stabbed me. But Ult never has. He's probably the closest person to Jesus I've ever met.

Rob and Robert are awesome too. I'd like to get to know them both more actually. Same with Alan (who I know the least of any of them).
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
I fondly remember the first time I ever heard Ultimatum. I was living in Minnesota at the time (I lived there for two years, but am originally from the Southwest).

I was just floored!!! I was already a fan of Deliverance, Sacrament, Believer and Vengeance Rising.

But I always liked Exodus and Overkill - and thought they were far superior to the Christian thrash bands at the time.

I got both "Puppet of Destruction" and "Mechanics of Perilous Times" at the same time. I popped Puppet into the stereo and was just instantly headbanging along! Been a die-hard fan ever since. They had that certain 'Exo-Kill' sound that I love.

Then I moved back to the Southwest (to the Albuquerque area this time) and got to meet Ult in person. One of the nicest guys I've ever met - and I'm not just kissing up. I mean that.

I've had friends that have talked trash about me behind my back. Back-stabbed me. But Ult never has. He's probably the closest person to Jesus I've ever met.

Rob and Robert are awesome too. I'd like to get to know them both more actually. Same with Alan (who I know the least of any of them).

Can we get his user named changed to newmexicoultifan+ ?

favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_razz

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Oh for gawds sake!!!

favorite Ultimatum albums Lol
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:12 pm

At least I was in the context of an "ultimatum thread".

favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:18 pm

hey...wait a min..first of all you cant change the user name to one that is closest to mine! mine is never duplicated lol! and why are we still picking on me, metallic?? hmmm? you said that scott was the closet person to you next to jesus! i never said anything that close! lol! you guys are just too much,picking on the poor defenseless promotional manager from nj! favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_razz favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_rolleyes favorite Ultimatum albums Lol
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Just giving you a hard time is all.

favorite Ultimatum albums 37951
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:21 pm

We kid 'cause we care. Notice nobody picks on mc666?

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:18 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

ooooooh ouch.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Into the Pit!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:08 am

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
Into the Pit!

favorite Ultimatum albums 438278
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:43 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

lol!

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Into the pit
Puppet of destruction
Lex metalis
Mechanics
Symphonic
Fatal delay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:27 am

INTO THE PIT -- is the only album I heard of Ultimatum's right now but I am planning to get Lex Metalis. I am very curious how they handled Creeping Death By Metallica. I made a huge list of metal purchases lately and one of the bands could be Ultimatum's secular counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite Ultimatum albums   favorite Ultimatum albums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite Ultimatum albums
Page 1 of 1