Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First time buyers on ebay...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

First time buyers on ebay... Empty
PostSubject: First time buyers on ebay...   First time buyers on ebay... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:03 pm

Do these clowns ever pay? I've had about 8 first time buyers and one has paid. I'm to the point now, where I email them, and if they don't reply, I block them from my auctions (they never reply). Then I had a lady bid last minute, and won, and she paid me instantly. So I started feeling good about first time buyers, and let another one bid. I'm sure you know the rest.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: First time buyers on ebay...   First time buyers on ebay... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:10 pm

i paid my first time, so i guess some of them do. i hate to get outbid by a first time buyer though, because in the back of my head... i agree with you. i am almost always positive they won't pay & the item will be relisted. thus wasting everyones time.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: First time buyers on ebay...   First time buyers on ebay... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:57 pm

mc666 wrote:
i paid my first time, so i guess some of them do. i hate to get outbid by a first time buyer though, because in the back of my head... i agree with you. i am almost always positive they won't pay & the item will be relisted. thus wasting everyones time.

I paid first time too. Not only that, I always pay as soon as I'm informed that I've won the auction.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: First time buyers on ebay...   First time buyers on ebay... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:46 pm

I haven't bought anything from Ebay in about 2 years, but I had a 100% positive feedback rating. Why would people bid if they are not going to pay? That's really just stupid on their part. Mad
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: First time buyers on ebay...   First time buyers on ebay... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:48 am

ebay lost me as a customer - both seller and buyer - due its insane policies that do not really help either seller or buyer. I have always paid when i won in the past but when the cd isnt as advertised they guy gave me negative feedback saying I was not abiding by ebay rules. If the auction says mint condition there should not be scratch marks on the cd...

I sold a lady an item and she didnt respond for 2 weeks afte repeated emails and a non-paying bidder filed. she left neutral feedback even though i sent it the same day once she paid saying: i forgot about the item but eventually paid...

Alex

PostSubject: Re: First time buyers on ebay...   First time buyers on ebay... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:03 pm

There are only a couple ebay sellers I will deal with anymore. It' needs to be cleaned up, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: First time buyers on ebay...   First time buyers on ebay... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:48 am

I bid on my first Item not to long ago and i intend to buy if i win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time buyers on ebay...   First time buyers on ebay... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time buyers on ebay...
Page 1 of 1