Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somthing to think about

Go down 
+16
Muloc7253
the sentinel
UltraMagnus007
Invader
Troublezone
DallasBlack
DeathCult
INVADERS
Fat Freddy
mc666
powermacho
Required Fields
SAHB Healer
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
SuprimuS
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

Somthing to think about - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somthing to think about   Somthing to think about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:06 am

7 Seconds - 1995

Honorable mentions:

D.R.I. - 1993
Motley Crue - 1985
Metallica/Guns N' Roses - 1992
Back to top Go down
Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Somthing to think about   Somthing to think about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:06 am

Megadeth with Evile and Job for a Cowboy.

I'm going to Defenders of the Faith on friday though - Arch Enemy, DevilDriver, Opeth and Three Inches of Blood...may have a new winner.
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Somthing to think about   Somthing to think about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:08 pm

I'm going to Defenders of the Faith on friday though - Arch Enemy, DevilDriver, Opeth and Three Inches of Blood...may have a new winner.

Hey, I'm going to this in London on the saturday. Sooooo looking forward to seeing Opeth again but all the bands are killer.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Somthing to think about   Somthing to think about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:34 pm

Without a doubt Metallica/Anthrax `86 Lillestrøm Norway.
My best friend (RIP) and me bumped into James, Kirk and Lars at a club before the show.
They were doing interviews and we just joined them. They were cool, really weird to sit and chat and drink with them..
Didn`t meet Cliff, who tragically died two days later Sad ..
My best Metal memory. Still got the autographes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Somthing to think about   Somthing to think about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:47 pm

ARIA on Hero of the Asphalt tour in Summer theatre Sofia city 1988

RAGE/RISK/SABBAT - Bochum 1988

SODOM on Better off Dead tour, Akademic Staduim in 1991
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

PostSubject: Re: Somthing to think about   Somthing to think about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:01 pm

UltraMagnus007 wrote:

Hey, I'm going to this in London on the saturday. Sooooo looking forward to seeing Opeth again but all the bands are killer.

Looking forward to Arch Enemy mostly.

Not sure how a live Opeth show will be, not to mention I'm only a casual fan.
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Somthing to think about   Somthing to think about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:09 pm

I've only seen Opeth once before live at the Roundhouse in Camden which was cool because they released this recently as a live album. They were really good.

I really love Arch Enemy but have seen them a few times and recently on the Black Crusade tour, thats why I'm more excited about Opeth. Also really looking forward to 3 Inches of Blood. Their last album was really good and have never seen them live before.
Back to top Go down
Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

PostSubject: Re: Somthing to think about   Somthing to think about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:16 pm

Yep, pretty much an allstar line-up. Gonna be a great night.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Somthing to think about   Somthing to think about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:32 am

I forgot, I saw TSO in December 2003. I will go ahead and call that my favorite show. Al Petreli was phenomenal, and while nobody could ever equal Criss, I don't think Jon could have picked a better guitarist to fill the spot. Also the amazing voice of the chick who did Christmas Cannon Rock (I forgot her name and can't remember what post mentioned it) was worth the price of admission alone. Not to mention the rest of the performers who more than held their own and the awesome lighting that just added to the wonderful music.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Somthing to think about   Somthing to think about - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:47 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Without a doubt Metallica/Anthrax `86 Lillestrøm Norway.
My best friend (RIP) and me bumped into James, Kirk and Lars at a club before the show.
They were doing interviews and we just joined them. They were cool, really weird to sit and chat and drink with them..
Didn`t meet Cliff, who tragically died two days later Sad ..
My best Metal memory. Still got the autographes

That sucks man I would give anythin to meet cliff. But at least u met everyone else.. Thats awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somthing to think about   Somthing to think about - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somthing to think about
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: