Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken Empty
PostSubject: Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken   Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:13 pm

Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken 2538_03_02_2008_11_27_52_dest

did you get the new Grave Forsaken CD? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

ult[code]

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken   Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:15 pm

BUMP for kmorg

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken   Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:36 am

Yeah, I got it. And i'm not sure what to think. I reviewed the first one too, and I think my thought are not changed much since then. It's fascinating that someone wants to "copy" this particular era of Mortification, and they do ot well. But the thing is, it's my least favorite Mortification era they are "copying".

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken   Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:38 pm

kmorg wrote:
Yeah, I got it. And i'm not sure what to think. I reviewed the first one too, and I think my thought are not changed much since then. It's fascinating that someone wants to "copy" this particular era of Mortification, and they do ot well. But the thing is, it's my least favorite Mortification era they are "copying".

LOL! OK, so you and I are thinking the same thing. Steve Rowe even makes a cameo.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken   Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:54 pm

kmorg wrote:
so you prefer Mortification's "traditional" metal style over their death/thrash period? because the death/thrash style is what i hear copied by Grave Forsaken. strange... most people still consider Mortification a death metal band.

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken   Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:40 am

Grave Forsaken is not at all sounding like the death metal era of Mortification. I think they sound more like a mix of Blood World, Hammer Of God and Triumph Of Mercy

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
fishingd

Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken   Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:40 am

kmorg wrote:
I think they sound more like a mix of Blood World, Hammer Of God and Triumph Of Mercy

All great album..IMO I like the disc a lot. 🤘
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken   Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:59 am

fishingd wrote:
kmorg wrote:
I think they sound more like a mix of Blood World, Hammer Of God and Triumph Of Mercy

Which disc? Grave Forsaken or Mortification? I like all eras of Morty, except for Silver Chord for some reason. I also like the Grave Forsaken CD, but it does have a big Mortification influence.

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken   Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:59 am

That's a sell for me. I love Blood World, HOG is very underrated and TOM, though not as strong still has some good stuff.
Back to top Go down
fishingd
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
fishingd

Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken   Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:25 pm

ultmetal wrote:
fishingd wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Which disc? Grave Forsaken or Mortification? I like all eras of Morty, except for Silver Chord for some reason. I also like the Grave Forsaken CD, but it does have a big Mortification influence.

Both Scott.. A lot people don`t like that era of Mort... Plus I dig the new Grave Forsaken cd!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken   Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Kmorg...Grave Forsaken
Page 1 of 1