Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Empty
PostSubject: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:00 am

Download SEAMOUNT 9-song debut for free:

http://seamountdoom.proboards41.com/v45index.cgi?board=downloadseamountsdebutnow&action=display&thread=2

Seamount would like to offer to you and all you know our long awaited debut full length recording as a free download. This download release is a complete interactive folder with extensive original artwork, lyrics and audio. We hope you enjoy this offering and if are so inclined to please share this folder with your friends and confidants to help spread the word of Seamount through the underground.

-Seamount

FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... M_050a648351e817751daef3afc7a37377
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:56 am

What kind of doom? More specifically what kind of vocals?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:17 am

Slow to mid tempo Traditional Doom...clean vocals. Listening to it now...VERY cool stuf, IMO!!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:36 am

I'm on the second song. Its pretty cool. The singer kinda has an Ozzy-ish twinge to his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:56 am

Rexorcist wrote:
I'm on the second song. Its pretty cool. The singer kinda has an Ozzy-ish twinge to his voice.

Almost every clean singer in underground Doom gets compares to Ozzy... Laughing

He doesn't sound anywhere near as close to Ozzy as the guy in COUNT RAVEN...that guy should be in an Ozzy tribute band...
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:59 am

Yeah, I had one of their cds several years ago and couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:01 am

Rexorcist wrote:
Yeah, I had one of their cds several years ago and couldn't believe it.

Killer Doom though!! FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... 927150 🤘
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:35 am

Maybe, I haven't listened to them since I got rid of the cd. His vocals were to much like Ozzy for me (the dude from Count Raven).

Last edited by Rexorcist on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:42 am

Rexorcist wrote:
Maybe, I haven't listened to them since I got rid of the cd. His vocals were to much like Ozzy for me.

I just love the vibe...
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:47 am

downloading now. looking forward to hearing it.

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:49 am

mc666 wrote:
downloading now. looking forward to hearing it.

I think you'll dig it... 🤘
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:37 pm

How can one mount a sea?

Oh, no, I had to ask.....

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:59 pm

kmorg wrote:
How can one mount a sea?

Oh, no, I had to ask.....

In a boat?
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:44 pm

I dl'd it and listened to 2 songs and deleted it. Not my type of doom I guess.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:48 pm

Do you have to be a registered member to get this or is there someway around that that I'm missing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...   FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Nah...just click the Mediafire link within the link I posted...you'll be taken to a site where you can downlaod a .zip file with the album and all the extras in it...
Back to top Go down

FREE Doom Metal download from SEAMOUNT...
Page 1 of 1