Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

queezin' in the daily tunes

Go down 
+6
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
DallasBlack
SAHB Healer
mc666
Stender
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

queezin' in the daily tunes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: queezin' in the daily tunes   queezin' in the daily tunes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:57 am

80% of my music listening is in my car or at work. I have a desk job and have to deal with the public very little. I bring CD's to work and many times rip them to my work PC & listen all day. There is always music playing in my office. I listen at home sometimes, but usually when the house calms down before bed...I'll put on the headphones and lay in bed. My wife takes her iPod outside on the porch to listen to music.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

queezin' in the daily tunes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: queezin' in the daily tunes   queezin' in the daily tunes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:11 am

One thing I wish I had more time for is dedicated listening. Where the only thing I'm focused on is the music. So much is done while driving, working out, or getting work done that at times I'm afraid it becomes nothing more than background music.
Back to top Go down

queezin' in the daily tunes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2