Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching for some tunes...

Go down 
+4
Shiney
mc666
ensiferum2k
spiritoradio
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Searching for some tunes... Empty
PostSubject: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:00 pm

Hey guys! I wanna download some tunes before buying CDs but with these 3 bands I can't find anything on Limewire...

Angelica
Realm
Razor

Is this 'cuz people don't really know them? If you know where can I download some of their songs before downloading please tell me!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:37 pm

The only place I could think of would be if they had myspace's, or on Amazon or All Music Guide. On those last two you can only listen to :30 clips of songs, but sometimes that's all you need. You can also look them up on your LastFM radio station thing that you have.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:53 pm

soulseek probably has some of that stuff
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:01 pm

myspace was where i first heard realm before i bought the reissues. I prefer suiciety, btw.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:31 am

i can upload some Realm or Razor if you'd like...

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 5:37 pm

It would be great! humble But I really wanna listen to Angelica...I love Canadian Metal Band!
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 5:42 pm

ANGELICA....the Christian metal band from the late 80's/early 90's?

They were pretty much standard melodic metal...

I have a cd of theirs in my trade fodder box....

if you mean a different band...then pardon my ignorance Smile

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 5:43 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
It would be great! humble But I really wanna listen to Angelica...I love Canadian Metal Band!

To experience Angelica, you can listen to a couple of samples from Dennis Cameron's (the guitarist and nucleus of Angelica) personal website at http://www.denniscameron.com/media.html .
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 5:59 pm

You should be able to find REALM songs on MySpace. Check out "Eleanor Rigby".
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:03 pm

I have the Realm and the Razor's, I can burn you copies and mail out. I also have a 4 song demo Realm did in 1983 under the name Blacklist. Oh the Realm I have is Suiciety which does not have the Eleanor Rigby cover on it.-TJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:53 pm

Todd Jaymz wrote:
I have the Realm and the Razor's, I can burn you copies and mail out. I also have a 4 song demo Realm did in 1983 under the name Blacklist. Oh the Realm I have is Suiciety which does not have the Eleanor Rigby cover on it.-TJ

It's gonna be O.K. I don't really need copies just some songs I prefer having the true album in the hand! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:57 pm

Ok cool-TJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 5:12 pm

So?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:14 pm

I've a Razor tune currently ripped on the comp I can email you. It's the track Meaning Of Pain from their Shotgun Justice album.

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:23 pm

Yeah! I want it! 🤘
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:37 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Hey guys! I wanna download some tunes before buying CDs but with these 3 bands I can't find anything on Limewire...

Angelica
Realm
Razor

Is this 'cuz people don't really know them? If you know where can I download some of their songs before downloading please tell me!

have you tried Soulseek?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:43 pm

Can't we just make this really easy?
Listen to Realm here :
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=22199059
Listen to Razor here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=78676049
Listen to Angelica here:
http://www.denniscameron.com/media.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:32 pm

romeolimagolf wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:

Angelica
Realm
Razor

have you tried Soulseek?

No...!

And thanks for the song dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some tunes...   Searching for some tunes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for some tunes...
Page 1 of 1