Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blooddrunk single available in iTunes

Go down 
+4
tohostudios
Shiney
Fat Freddy
Muloc7253
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Empty
PostSubject: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:27 pm

cool Hello everybody. I'm so happy to tell my felllow CoB fans that Blooddrunk is now available in iTunes. I downloaded it as soon as I found it. I don't have to wait till April 15th to get a copy, yay!

Check it out and let's enjoy their new album/single.

Sally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Hey Sally, do you dance?
Back to top Go down
Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Gonna wait for the album it's more enjoyable to me that way.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Smells like teen spam !!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:00 pm

this is not spam.

but anyways. yea can't wait for the album to drop either. but i HAD to have that song on my ipod! i couldn't wait for it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:42 pm

caligirl62629 wrote:
this is not spam.
No? You're very spammy. lol!
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Psst.....there's a girl here.....in the metal forum....be very still and quiet....

lol!

Welcome Sally...stick around and enjoy the place....just don't "spam and run" or we'll have to unhook Eyesore's chain....

He barks loud and sometimes bites but if you rub his belly....he pees on the floor...

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:54 pm

Shiney wrote:
Psst.....there's a girl here.....in the metal forum....be very still and quiet....

lol!

Welcome Sally...stick around and enjoy the place....just don't "spam and run" or we'll have to unhook Eyesore's chain....

He barks loud and sometimes bites but if you rub his belly....he pees on the floor...

lol!

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:56 pm

thanks...

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:12 pm

what........ you guys make me hungry for spam

lame
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:45 pm

Saw In Flames last night. They put on a good show.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:50 pm

If you stop spamming boards, I'll double whatever they're paying you. promise Razz
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:12 am

ultmetal wrote:
Saw In Flames last night. They put on a good show.

U lucky person
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:11 am

Ok, after hearing the whole album I stand corrected. It is quite good actually, especially once you get past the first song with ridiculous disharmonized keyboards.

I'll never buy it on gaypod, but will pick the CD once it is out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blooddrunk single available in iTunes   Blooddrunk single available in iTunes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blooddrunk single available in iTunes
Page 1 of 1