Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agent Steel Poll and Ranking

Go down 
+11
stepcousin
TH Joe
romeolimagolf
Invader
SideShowDisaSter
kmorg
ultmetal
sovdat
KissinMaiden
AchrisK
15 posters

What is your favorite Agent Steel Album
Skeptics Apocalypse
Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Vote_lcap25%Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Unstoppable Force
Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Vote_lcap44%Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
The Omega Conspiracy
Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Vote_lcap25%Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Order Of The Illuminati
Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Vote_lcap6%Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:19 pm

Along with the poll, tell us your favorite of the first two and a half (John Cyriis era) and then your favorite of the Next two and a half (Bruce Hall era), then your ranking of all of them, and/or whatever you want to say.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:21 pm

One reason I put this up is because so many people say their favorite is Unstoppable Force, but at this point, I feel like Skeptics Apocalypse is much better. So if you like Unstoppable better, let me know why.

ack
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:50 pm

I like U.F. because....it's the only one I listen to, but wow it kicks ass, I saw "Omega Conspiricy" in the cd store but bought a different album instead, but will get around to get it.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 3:31 am

Fave Agent Steel: Skeptics Apocalypse, but Unstoppable Force is right behind!!

Fave Agent Steel cover band: Order of the Illuminati
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 9:06 am

Unstoppable Force. Not sure why. I just tend to listen to it more often. Could be just the production. I love the title track.

Order Of The Illuminati. I like both the Duncan albums, but OotI seems to be more of a frequent player. "Avenger" and "Earth Under Lucifer" are great songs.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 11:36 am

U.F. Simply becasue it's the CD that got me into the band int he first place. I a sort of strange that way, but if a song, or an album makes me dig a band, chances are that this is the CD that will stay my favorite with that band later on too.

One incredible weird choice that for me is like that is Ozzy's 'The Ultimate Sin'. Now most people rank this as his worst album, and it has even been excluded from various best of compilations and stuff. But "Killer of Giants" is the song that got me into Ozzy in the first place, and "Secret Looser" is another osng I hear early on with him, so this album has a special place in my heart.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 11:38 am

Omega Conspiracy was the one that got me into the band. I only own Skeptics Apocalypse the O.C.

I really need to pick up their other albums, but there is SOOOOOO much stuff to get, and only so much money....

Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 11:39 am

Skeptics Apocalypse
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 12:57 pm

Definitely Unstoppable Force. It's a great cd from start to finish (My copy also includes the Mad Locust Rising ep) Out of the 2 newer releases with Bruce Hall on vocals,I like Order of the Illuminati better. Best song on there is Insurrection.That said , none of their releases have dissapointed me.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:09 pm

Sideshow - Omega Conspiracy was my first exposure to the band also.

After another listen to Unstoppable Force and Omega Consiracy I think I have decided my order of preference and favorite. It's a tough choice for me between Omega Conspiracy and Skeptics Apocalypse, but I think I have to go with the raw power of Skeptics Apoc. But actually I imagine this could flip-flop at any time.

My ranking is:
Skeptics Apocalypse
Omega Conspiracy
Unstoppable Force
Order Of Illuminati

Looking forward to the new one for sure!!

ack
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 7:28 pm

Order Of The Illuminati for sure. The Bruce Hall-era is the best, IMO and Order Of The Illuminati is the best of the Bruce Hall-era. Ten Fists of Nations is pure metal perfection. Easily one of my all time favorite metal songs right there.
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 8:15 pm

I voted for "Omega Conspiracy". "Unstoppable Force" is the only other one I've heard. I like Omega a little more.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 9:16 pm

I am glad to see a variety in what people consider their favorite. I think overall the later era is as good as the early days, or even better! I think they write fantasic songs!

ack
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 6:12 am

Sketpics was cool thrash but UF was much better production, I loved that instrumental. for 1986(?) it was cool.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 12:35 pm

I like them all but my least favorites are the debut and their recent album.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 2:36 pm

I've only heard omega conspiracy really, but I'm gonna check out the first two with Cyriis today and see how they compare.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:57 am

Skeptics and unstoppable both smoke, but UF is a little more memorable to me. I voted UF with omega conspiracy right behind it.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 10:53 pm

Went with omega conspiracy. Amazing album. Was lucky to find me a copy a few days ago.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 10:41 am

"Skeptics", just a fine baby blonde butt hair over "Force".

I have yet to hear the "Illuminati" and enjoy "Omega" headbanger

Forgot about the "Locust" EP headbanger

Nice version of Priest's "The Ripper".

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel Poll and Ranking   Agent Steel Poll and Ranking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Steel Poll and Ranking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: