Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of Unsound Mind......

Go down 
+12
SAHB Healer
MetalH
caniplaywithmadness?
kmorg
EvyMetal
MetalGuy71
DallasBlack
DeathCult
Smindas
Tall Tyrion
Fat Freddy
Mglaffas81
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:36 am

How come when you pick your nose, it's full again just minutes later?

Ever wonder what balsa wood tastes like?

If dogs sweat through their tounges, what are their armpits for?

Why do men have nipples?

How come the people at nude colonies are always the type of people that should never be seen without clothes on?

Why is a woman's prison called a penal colony?

If a tree falls in the woods and lands on a mime, does anybody care?

What do children starving in Africa have to do with whether an American child finishes his/her peas?

If it's wrong to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?

If you took Unisom and Nodoze what would be the result? What about Nyquil and Dayquil? Or Immodium and an Ex-lax?

If my right hand offends me and I cut it off, then my left hand offends me, what do I cut it off with?
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:51 am

DallasBlack wrote:

They have armpits because their arm connects to their body. It doesn't need to have sweat glands. JEEZ!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:21 am

EvyMetal wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

They have armpits because their arm connects to their body. It doesn't need to have sweat glands. JEEZ!

If someone asks a dumb question will somebody answer? In your case I'm guessing yes.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:43 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Coneheads

"Ahhhhhh! Human arguing and debating interface! We will enjoy it!"

MEPZ, MEPZ, MEPZ, MEPZ,MMMEPZ!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:59 pm

Why are the number of hot dogs in a pack and the number of buns in a pack not the same?
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:18 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Why are the number of hot dogs in a pack and the number of buns in a pack not the same?

Because the world is not fair.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:40 pm

How come with all the conspiracy theories of JFK's assassination never involve aliens abducting him and replacing him with a clone who then gets shot in Dallas.? Aliens are always accused of abducting drugged up hicks from the south but never anybody with a pedigree. I thing that is intellegent being discrimination. Where's Johnny Cochran when you need him...Yeah supposedly he's dead but I believe the aliens are holding him for a defence.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:06 am

emptytomb1 wrote:

The conspiracy is the hot dog companies are colluding with the Bakeries, their scheme is to mismatch the number of buns with the number of hot dogs so you have to buy more buns so as to have a hot dog with each bun but the pure genius is that you have an excess of buns so you have to buy another packet of hot dogs and so it goes in a vicious circle.

It's the price we pay for living in a western capitalist society.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:30 am

emptytomb1 wrote:

This is known as Isaac Newton's Third Law of Excess Wienerage (or Excess Bunnerage, depending on which you have more of).

If by some miracle you do have the same # of hot dogs as you do hot dog buns, then you have achieved the extremely rare state of Frankquilization.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:31 am

DallasBlack wrote:

Ever wonder what balsa wood tastes like?

It's not as tasty as you might think.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:44 am

emptytomb1 wrote:

The rest you feed to the dog. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:23 am

DallasBlack wrote:
How come when you pick your nose, it's full again just minutes later?

Well, since you put it right back in your mouth agani, you simply never get rid of it!

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:49 am

Quote :
This is known as Isaac Newton's Third Law of Excess Wienerage (or Excess Bunnerage, depending on which you have more of).

If by some miracle you do have the same # of hot dogs as you do hot dog buns, then you have achieved the extremely rare state of Frankquilization.

fainting Oh wise one!
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:17 pm

Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Pancake_bunny
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:00 pm

DeathCult wrote:
And it is with utmost regret that I must report that our baby was stolen by gypsies in the night.

A dingo ate my baby!!! growl
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:01 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:01 pm

"All your base are belong to Us"
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:02 pm

Scott, it's from Seinfeld. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:04 pm

Soft Bodied Sea Creatures!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:06 pm

Quote :
Scott, it's from Seinfeld. Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

I know!

You were supposed to write:

"The dingo ate my baby!"

(the lady in that episode said "What?" because she was clueless to Elaine's joke, if you remember)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:07 pm

Yeah Scott is like our resident Seinfeld guru......
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:08 pm

🤘
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:47 am

What's your favourite episode? I can't really pinpoint my favourite, but I love when Newman eats all the muffin bottoms in "The Muffin Tops", I laugh everytime I see it.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:42 am

"They call him a cleaner. He makes problems go away."

I could not pick a favorite. It's just impossible to pin point one that's better than the others.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:55 am

Let's tax anyone who stands in water!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Of Unsound Mind......   Of Unsound Mind...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Unsound Mind......
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next