Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Manowar guitarist?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Favourite Manowar guitarist? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Manowar guitarist?   Favourite Manowar guitarist? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Well, my favourite is Ross the Boss, maybe he's not the fastest, but I think he's the most talented! I love his solos!!! Razz (however I love Shankle and Logan too eh Wink ).

Look this video with all 3 guitarists together!
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=s2bnKeUvKG0

PS: Ross has doing well with Dictators too!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Manowar guitarist?   Favourite Manowar guitarist? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:14 pm

never had a preference as far as Manowar goes. they were all capable players.

ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Manowar guitarist?   Favourite Manowar guitarist? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:06 am

idk I just love Manowar regardless of guitarist
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Manowar guitarist?   Favourite Manowar guitarist? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:37 am

Ross the Boss for me
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Manowar guitarist?   Favourite Manowar guitarist? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:05 pm

I don't really have a favorite.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Manowar guitarist?   Favourite Manowar guitarist? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:06 pm

I don't really have a favorite.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Manowar guitarist?   Favourite Manowar guitarist? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:07 pm

Sorry for the double post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Manowar guitarist?   Favourite Manowar guitarist? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:30 am

Ross the Boss; went to see one of his most recent bands, The Brain Surgeons (also featuring Albert Bouchard from Blue Oyster Cult) in some unbelievably tiny bar coupla years ago. Myself and 2 other Brothers of True MeTal were waiting for him come in, and he was pleased as punch to see us. We had plenty 'o smart cocktails with him, his (and the rest of the band's) playing was "Louder Than Hell", and he couldn't have been nicer or more full of great stories; he REALLY appreciated us coming to see him. I saw Karl Logan with Manowar a few times; live and on record, I find his playing most closely resembles Ross'; but also with his own twist. Schankle......eh, he came up onstage with them when I saw 'em, and he's got all the feeling of a cardboard stand-up of Mick Mars; he's much more like "oh, look at how fast and technical I can play", which is not really what Manowar needs...which may be why he's not in the band anymore!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Manowar guitarist?   Favourite Manowar guitarist? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dua20MhTwk&feature=user
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Manowar guitarist?   Favourite Manowar guitarist? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Manowar guitarist?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: