Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allow me to introduce myself.....

Go down 
+18
Stender
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
the sentinel
nevermore
ultmetal
Invader
exact33
Todd Jaymz
mc666
krokus
EvyMetal
GrandNational
Wargod
Olafsto
Lurideath
Selvmord
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:14 pm

Welcome aboard. Great Avatar, by the way! Futurama returns March 23!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:31 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:08 pm

Can't wait for new Futurama!

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be here!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:31 pm

Welcome aboard sir. Enjoy the metal.

Has anybody told you that new bloods are required to buy a round of beers for all the board members? Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:44 pm

I would, but I'm on the wagon, and have been for almost 3 years. I'd be more than happy to buy a round of ROOT beer though!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:59 pm

Selvmord wrote:
I would, but I'm on the wagon, and have been for almost 3 years. I'd be more than happy to buy a round of ROOT beer though!

Very Happy

Root beer works for me. See, we're real easy to please round here. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Selvmord wrote:

Very Happy

how about mountain dew??? (this is your utlimate test of metal coolness btw)

Alex

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:55 pm

A belated welcome to you!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:50 am

Welcome bro, I havent ever been on that Lapland stuff that you mentioned, but I guarantee you will see none of it here. Everyone is chill with eachother!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:09 am

Welcome, bro. 🤘
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:28 am

Velkommen skal du være!!

Hehe, Norwegian member number 2 greeting you. I hope you don't take offense, but your nick cracks me up! Imagine if you were going to an all Spanish board, and you saw the nick Suicide in between all the other spanish words! hehe, that is what it's like to catch one Norwegian word on this board.

Anyways, glad to hae you here. Hope you enjoy it too, and any "friend" of Shawn must be ok!

Last edited by kmorg on Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:48 am

kmorg wrote:
and nay "friend" of Shawn must be ok!

Says you.
Back to top Go down
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:43 pm

🤘
exact33 wrote:
Selvmord wrote:

Very Happy

Alex

Mt. Dew is the greatest drink ever created.
Back to top Go down
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:46 pm

kmorg wrote:
Velkommen skal du være!!

Hehe, Norwegian member number 2 greeting you. I hope you don't take offense, but your nick cracks me up! Imagine if you were going to an all Spanish board, and you saw the nick Suicide in between all the other spanish words! hehe, that is what it's like to catch one Norwegian word on this board.

Anyways, glad to hae you here. Hope you enjoy it too, and any "friend" of Shawn must be ok!

I'd like to visit Norway someday. And it's VERY difficult to flat out offend me, so it's all good, bro!

I've known Shawn for several years, on different boards. And he's always been super cool!

Glad to be here everyone, and thanks for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:47 pm

Selvmord wrote:
🤘
exact33 wrote:
Selvmord wrote:

Very Happy

Alex

🤘

No truer words have ever been spoken!!

Alex

EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:02 pm

At work, the new guy is required to eat a pizza with ANCHOVIES, GARLIC, MUSHROOMS, & ARTICHOKE HEARTS!

DIG IN!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:06 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
At work, the new guy is required to eat a pizza with ANCHOVIES, GARLIC, MUSHROOMS, & ARTICHOKE HEARTS!

DIG IN!

I thought the new policy was that the new guy here had to buy us all a months worth of cds???

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Welcome. As a newer member I can attest that the folks here are chill and the metal knowldege makes me feel like an ignoramus at times. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:30 pm

Quote :
I would, but I'm on the wagon, and have been for almost 3 years.
Cool - me too! 3 years April 9!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:32 pm

Selvmord wrote:
🤘
exact33 wrote:
Selvmord wrote:

Very Happy

Alex

Welcome, and yes it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:07 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
I would, but I'm on the wagon, and have been for almost 3 years.
Cool - me too! 3 years April 9!

17 years sober here and drank Mt dew for years and for me it was good until I tried to let it go what nightmare. For me I was so addicted to that pop it was crazy how addictive the stuff is!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:12 pm

I'll be alcohol free for 3 years on July 9th. It's tough sometimes, but I do it for my kids.

It's not worth it trying to kick "The Dew." LOL! Love that stuff!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:45 pm

Welcome fellow metal warrior.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....   Allow me to introduce myself..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allow me to introduce myself.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2