Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans. Empty
PostSubject: Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans.   Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:14 pm

I found this internet radio program DARKNESS DESCENDS (you can download old shows too) and the host only play death/thrash/black from the 80s till 1993. More Death then anything else.
http://www.solarfall.com/shows/darknessdescends.html
Very good i think 🤘
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans.   Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:15 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans.   Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:10 pm

thanks alot for the link Krokus, i'm going to enjoy this.

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans.   Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:37 pm

Absolutely sick, Thanks a ton Krokus, your the man.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans.   Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:11 am

Thanks STender, mc666, and sam. I am happy i made you happy 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans.   Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:16 am

Great show. I use to download and listen whenever Ola post a new show in his myspace. By the way, Ola, the man behind this show, was the guitar player in the mighty swedish death metal combo God Macabre (ex-Macabre End).
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans.   Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:43 am

min wrote:
Great show. I use to download and listen whenever Ola post a new show in his myspace. By the way, Ola, the man behind this show, was the guitar player in the mighty swedish death metal combo God Macabre (ex-Macabre End).

Yes, and thats very cool. After 93 the guy got borred of death metal and stopped listening to it but then after more then 10 years he got his passion back and now he is even more crazy about it then before(between 88 and 93).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans.   Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only for old SCHOOL DEATH METAL/THRASH/BLACK fans.
Page 1 of 1