Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steelheart/Rage Of Angels drummer on life support...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Steelheart/Rage Of Angels drummer on life support... Empty
PostSubject: Steelheart/Rage Of Angels drummer on life support...   Steelheart/Rage Of Angels drummer on life support... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:31 am

www.melodicrock.com

STEELHEAERT'S JOHN FOWLER ON LIFE SUPPORT:
More tradgic news for hard rock fans, with this news just sent to me by Sleaze Roxx -
Micah Sheveloff, bandmate of original Steelheart drummer John Fowler, has sent the following to Sleaze Roxx regarding John's medical condition:
"This past Monday, dear friend and Voodoo Jets drummer John Fowler suffered a brain aneurism and is currently on life support in hospital. Doctors informed us today that John will not survive and is expected to pass by this coming Friday. I can't even express the sorrow and the loss that I feel... and that I have seen from John's family, friends, and various associated musicians who ALL love him dearly.
The Voodoo Jets was a special project and time for me thanks to both Francesco and John--two colorful and gifted human beings who I was blessed to have recorded and gigged with for over 5 years. John's many band mates from Steelheart, Smoke, and others all loved working with him because of his passion, skill, and unpredictable creative outbursts.
Please join myself and all who knew John in both celebrating his greatness and mourning the loss of a very special person - Micah Sheveloff."
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Steelheart/Rage Of Angels drummer on life support...   Steelheart/Rage Of Angels drummer on life support... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:51 am

Sad news
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Steelheart/Rage Of Angels drummer on life support...   Steelheart/Rage Of Angels drummer on life support... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:03 am

Wow! That is sad. Brain aneurisms are the most bizarre things. They just seem to happen out of the blue for no particular reason.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

PostSubject: Re: Steelheart/Rage Of Angels drummer on life support...   Steelheart/Rage Of Angels drummer on life support... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:09 am

Terrible news!

If you haven't heard former Bonham singer Daniel McMaster recently passed away after a staph infection entered his bloodstream after having pneumonia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelheart/Rage Of Angels drummer on life support...   Steelheart/Rage Of Angels drummer on life support... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steelheart/Rage Of Angels drummer on life support...
Page 1 of 1