Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kISS Alive 35 (World?) Tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

kISS Alive 35 (World?) Tour Empty
PostSubject: kISS Alive 35 (World?) Tour   kISS Alive 35 (World?) Tour Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:01 pm

I check KISSonline several times a day, but still there is no update as to whether the band will be coming to North America. One would assume that, the tour being termed world, the band would come here. Anyone have any information?

On a side note, what would be your dream set list? I read somewhere that the band will possible play Alive! in its entirety, followed by a intermission and then some more of their other tunes. I wonder how far they'd go in recreating Alive!. At his age, would Paul be able to capture the energy of his unbelievable audience participation segment during the drum solo in 100,000 Years? At any rate, I'm dying to see them (and meet them, I will dish out any amount of money).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kISS Alive 35 (World?) Tour   kISS Alive 35 (World?) Tour Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:04 pm

I think the moratorium on KISS threads is still in effect.

But to answer your question, I'm positive they will play in America. It just may be NY/NJ and LA dates.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: kISS Alive 35 (World?) Tour   kISS Alive 35 (World?) Tour Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:39 pm

get_the_firehouse wrote:
On a side note, what would be your dream set list? I read somewhere that the band will possible play Alive! in its entirety, followed by a intermission and then some more of their other tunes. I wonder how far they'd go in recreating Alive!. At his age, would Paul be able to capture the energy of his unbelievable audience participation segment during the drum solo in 100,000 Years? At any rate, I'm dying to see them (and meet them, I will dish out any amount of money).

Playing Alive! in it's entirety would be EXTREMELY cool!

Unfortunately my "dream set" would included some of Ace and Peter's songs and without them there, it wouldn't be the same. However, I'll give it a go.

1. Detroit Rock City
2. Deuce
3. Makin' Love
4. Dr. Love
5. Mainline
6. Got To Choose
7. War Machine
8. Going Blind
9. She
9. I Want You
10. I Love It Loud
11. King of the Mountain
12. Strutter
13. War Machine
14. Shock Me
15. Strange Ways
16. Baby Driver
17. Tears Are Falling
18. Thrills in the Night
19. 100,000 Years
20. Parasite

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: kISS Alive 35 (World?) Tour   kISS Alive 35 (World?) Tour Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Gene Simmons was on Rachael Ray's talk show earlier this week and he did say something about how the band was going to "go around the world for a while" and then come back to do some US shows.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kISS Alive 35 (World?) Tour   kISS Alive 35 (World?) Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kISS Alive 35 (World?) Tour
Page 1 of 1