Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings From Disneyland

Go down 
+12
Tall Tyrion
Troublezone
mc666
the sentinel
HellRaiser
thejokeriv
EvyMetal
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Mortuary
scottmitchell74
White_Mage
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

Greetings From Disneyland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:14 pm

spectrefate wrote:
White_Mage wrote:
Were from Yukon Territory, Canada which is right next to Alaska so it was quite the commute over to LA

That's a long way to go via dog sled.

Hell yeah it is and as soon as we pulled out of Oregon and into California theres no snow so we had to walk the rest of the way
lol!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:25 pm

I've never been to Disneyland(pretty sad since I'm not even that far away, I live in Oregon.), but my favorate disney character would totally be Genie from Aladdin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:56 pm

Damn, your lucky.

I've been there twice (last time in March 2005). If you haven't already, make sure you go next door to California Adventure and ride the Hollywood Tower of Terror. That's a real thriller.
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:58 pm

get_the_firehouse wrote:
Damn, your lucky.

I've been there twice (last time in March 2005). If you haven't already, make sure you go next door to California Adventure and ride the Hollywood Tower of Terror. That's a real thriller.

Thats one of my favortie rides man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Disneyland
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: