Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings From Disneyland

Go down 
+12
Tall Tyrion
Troublezone
mc666
the sentinel
HellRaiser
thejokeriv
EvyMetal
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Mortuary
scottmitchell74
White_Mage
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

Greetings From Disneyland Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:16 am

typing this in my hotel right now. its been a while since i've been on the board i've been busy with all this travel stuff.

Anyway here I am in Disneyland.
pretty cool place I've seen alot of metalheads here so disneylands pretty metal I guess.

Has anyone else on here ever been?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:05 am

Have a good time! I was there with my family (Cali) in Dec 06. Great place!
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:21 am

I've never been to Disneyland.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:08 am

I've never been there either. I'd like to take my family in a few years when the baby's old enough to remember/enjoy himself with the rest of us, but that's a long ways off yet.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:25 am

Give Snow White a little goose for me.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:53 am

I live 30 min. away from Disneyland.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:03 pm

Haven't been to Disneyland since the early 90's, beeen to Walt Disney World lots. Heading down next week - business trip in Orlando, staying on Disney property.
Back to top Go down
HellRaiser
Metal student
Metal student
HellRaiser

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:01 pm

Nope, furthest south I've been is Minneapolis lol!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:40 pm

Greetings from my bedroom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:04 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Haven't been to Disneyland since the early 90's, beeen to Walt Disney World lots. Heading down next week - business trip in Orlando, staying on Disney property.

Yea I've been to Disney World twice and it's not alot diffrent from Disneyland
but the second time i went to Disney World I got to see SLAYER 🤘 in Orlando it was so awesome

any one else here go to that same show? it was at the House Of Blues Orlando on like Feb 23 2007 i belive
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:07 am

House Of Blues, Orlando doesn't allow such shows anymore from what i've read. metal is a no-no.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:16 am

I live 5 minutes down the street from Disneyland. I had a season pass recently and i like the Indiana Jones ride a lot.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:56 am

Went there in 2004 or so with the family. A good time was had by all, but I preferred Ca. Adventure to the older part of Disneyland overall.
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:45 pm

troublezone wrote:
I live 5 minutes down the street from Disneyland. I had a season pass recently and i like the Indiana Jones ride a lot.

That's insane.
Back to top Go down
Angelcake Adonisus Fox
Metal student
Metal student
Angelcake Adonisus Fox

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:39 pm

I've been to Walt Disney World once in my lifetimes.....and I've always wanted to go back since. I live in Georgia, so it's only about a six hour drive.

My dream is coming true, because my entire family has made plans to go back in the fall! Very Happy

I swear, I don't know what it is about that place, but it brings out the child in you.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:56 pm

How many lifetimes have you had?? Laughing just kidding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:08 am

Ya kinda obvious but im here too and since were having such a great disney time mine as well pop the question: Favourite Disney Character?

mine is Tinkerbell!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:02 am

Favourite? hmmm. That dragon from Mulan. Mooshoo I think.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:25 am

Timon & Pumba. So awesome.

Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:52 am

I was there in 2005 i think it was very awesome.
and favorite disney character would have to be
Goofy aha
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:23 pm

I just have never been one for theme parks or riding the rollercoaster. Just not my thing I guess.
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:18 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I just have never been one for theme parks or riding the rollercoaster. Just not my thing I guess.

I must say after going to disneyland then universal and then six flags and then knotts berry farm in a 2 week period I got super burnt-out on rollercoasters after a while the experiences just become a blur and you can't remeber which oes were good and wich ones were bad

oh and my favorite disney character would defnetly be Alice y'know from Wonderland
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:39 am

White_Mage wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

I must say after going to disneyland then universal and then six flags and then knotts berry farm in a 2 week period I got super burnt-out on rollercoasters after a while the experiences just become a blur and you can't remeber which oes were good and wich ones were bad

oh and my favorite disney character would defnetly be Alice y'know from Wonderland

Knott's Berry Farm is by far the best amusement park in my opinion. The admission price is pretty cheap, and it's not a giant corporation like Disney.
Where exactly are you guys from?
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:09 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
White_Mage wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Knott's Berry Farm is by far the best amusement park in my opinion. The admission price is pretty cheap, and it's not a giant corporation like Disney.
Where exactly are you guys from?

Yea Knotts Berry Farm was cool I only spent one day there though

Were from Yukon Territory, Canada which is right next to Alaska so it was quite the commute over to LA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:10 pm

White_Mage wrote:
Were from Yukon Territory, Canada which is right next to Alaska so it was quite the commute over to LA

That's a long way to go via dog sled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Disneyland   Greetings From Disneyland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Disneyland
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: