Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pillar

Go down 
+6
ultmetal
AchrisK
SAHB Healer
Required Fields
mr.electric39
MetalGuy71
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pillar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillar   Pillar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 9:31 pm

Parksey wrote:
They really have changed though, they started out rap-rock then went to the MTV hard rock style.
True, they've changed, but only a little, I think. Of course, if you compare Reckoning Day to Above, then there's a world of difference. However, much of the same can be said about the difference between Fireproof and Above. What I dislike about the new album is that in some parts of a few songs Beckley screams that emo-screamo style. I don't like it at all. He's done it in the past, but I never really noticed it before. It wasn't a big deal. On the latest album I just don't like it. Oh well.
Back to top Go down

Pillar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillar   Pillar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 9:47 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Parksey wrote:
They really have changed though, they started out rap-rock then went to the MTV hard rock style.
True, they've changed, but only a little, I think. Of course, if you compare Reckoning Day to Above, then there's a world of difference. However, much of the same can be said about the difference between Fireproof and Above. What I dislike about the new album is that in some parts of a few songs Beckley screams that emo-screamo style. I don't like it at all. He's done it in the past, but I never really noticed it before. It wasn't a big deal. On the latest album I just don't like it. Oh well.

Basically. They don't change a TON, but every album has a bit of the style of the times on it. The biggest change was when they went from Fireproof to Where Do We Go From Here. Have got to say, I don't hardly recall any emo-style screams from Rob. The few screams I recall from him are decent , hard rock screams.
Back to top Go down

Pillar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: