Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are toooooo manny bands reuniting???

Go down 
+15
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
Todd Jaymz
the sentinel
DeathCult
Stender
mc666
kmorg
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
scottmitchell74
nevermore
ultmetal
Glenn Rogers
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Are toooooo manny bands reuniting??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are toooooo manny bands reuniting???   Are toooooo manny bands reuniting??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
a "joke" band like Green Jelly or Scatterbrain, definately no!

I would support a Scatterbrain reunion, but I'd probably be the only one. Laughing

I'd be there, I'm with stupid. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Are toooooo manny bands reuniting???   Are toooooo manny bands reuniting??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:26 pm

If that's what they want, go for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Are toooooo manny bands reuniting???   Are toooooo manny bands reuniting??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:09 am

What is the big deal? It doesn't matter if a band reunites, or a new band is formed, there will still be some good ones and some bad ones.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Are toooooo manny bands reuniting???   Are toooooo manny bands reuniting??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:19 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
a "joke" band like Green Jelly or Scatterbrain, definately no!

I would support a Scatterbrain reunion, but I'd probably be the only one. Laughing

Not at all,I'd be up for some new Scatterbrain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Are toooooo manny bands reuniting???   Are toooooo manny bands reuniting??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:34 am

kmorg wrote:
Glenn Rogers wrote:

Alot of us on have stuck too our guns for years,not cut our hair ."If it did'nt fall out first."

lol! lol! Best line today!!

i am having my hair cut tomorrow. i am worried i will lose my metal license but i am starting to look like a girl. i am often mistaken for a girl by customers at work.

lets just say what i invisaged growing my hair would look like never materialised.

i am nt going bald though
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Are toooooo manny bands reuniting???   Are toooooo manny bands reuniting??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:41 pm

I say let them all reunite. I'd like to see a few of those "should have been bigger" bands take another shot at it.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Are toooooo manny bands reuniting???   Are toooooo manny bands reuniting??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:48 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Glenn Rogers wrote:
Can we say Band Wagon!!!

Indeed.

In the 1990's metal was a dirty word in the music industry and suddenly all these bands were either dropping out of site or claiming "we were never really a metal band to begin with". Suddenly metal is cool again and the reunion bug has hit.

I had long hair in the 90's. Playing in a metal band throughout the 90's and am still doing so.

headbanger

Yeahhhh, i was loyal to metal too between 1992/93 and 1996, when all my friends started to listen first to grunge and then to alternative,etc...In my town i was the only true metal head alive and i am proud that i am still one(but now i am not alone anymore because their are many new metalheads in town).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are toooooo manny bands reuniting???   Are toooooo manny bands reuniting??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:34 pm

If its a band that flew under the radar who didn't have much success the first time around-i say yes give it another go.If its one of those mega-selling,same old tired act,lets cash in again groups (The Eagles) i say h_ll no !! .......id love to see Saxon' reform the (Byford,Dawson,Oliver,Quinn,Gill) line up.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: Are toooooo manny bands reuniting???   Are toooooo manny bands reuniting??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:55 pm

IronAge wrote:
If its a band that flew under the radar who didn't have much success the first time around-i say yes give it another go.If its one of those mega-selling,same old tired act,lets cash in again groups (The Eagles) i say h_ll no !! .......id love to see Saxon' reform the (Byford,Dawson,Oliver,Quinn,Gill) line up.

I second that!!! Love SAXON!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are toooooo manny bands reuniting???   Are toooooo manny bands reuniting??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are toooooo manny bands reuniting???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2