Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Metallica has leaked

Go down 
+16
DeathCult
MoonChild
Vordul
romeolimagolf
exact33
Mglaffas81
mc666
XYZ
scottmitchell74
shamgar75
Mortuary
A Handful of Wayne
White_Mage
Temple of Blood
Wargod
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

New Metallica has leaked Empty
PostSubject: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:58 pm

Well the new Metallica cd has leaked and from what I've heard it definitely ain't St. Anger at all.
It is more of a fallback to older Metallica, granted this is only a demo and not the complete cd but it is ok!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:12 pm

Even if its a fallback to the Justice days I would be very cool with that. Just no st anger and after today NO S&M.........making my work day go by SLOWLY!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:04 pm

Good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:54 pm

Leaked where? You didn't fall for the studio versions of those two new live songs they played, did you?
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:04 pm

Nope!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:18 pm

can you hook us up with a link Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Yeah, you're just lying until you can prove it. Haha.
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:22 pm

might just send us a virus.lol! just kidding
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Yea ive been looking around for it where did you find it? All I came up with was some other band and one song that could be metallica because it was one of the newer songs that was played live. Hetfield is definetly not singing on it though.

BTW wargod you never reviewed the cd I made you angry
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:58 pm

Got it on soulseek!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Like we didn't see that coming...come on now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:34 pm

I personally don't care if it has leaked. I don't care to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:35 pm

Same here, spectrefate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:18 pm

I want Wargod to upload a song or two.
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:37 pm

I'm like that old lady for the Wendy's commercials 20+ years ago - WHERE'S THE BEEF?

WHERE'S THE SONGS? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:56 pm

I bet you're not as good looking, though!! Razz

Metallica lost me well over a decade ago now and if they did something good it would be like they are a new band and they'd have to impress me from scratch.......
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:22 pm

[quote="scottmitchell74"]I bet you're not as good looking, though!! Razz

This is true!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:28 pm

While listening to S&M today it got me wondering, if those on message boards who claim they returned or threw away Justice or the Black album when they came out respectively claiming they new then Metallica had sold out are all talk or did some actually do this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:56 pm

I remember months ago people were flipping out saying these were new Metallica demos. Someone simply covered the two new live tracks they were playing. I gotta admit, this song really doesn't sound so bad. A few changes here and there and Metallica could turn this into a really cool tune. It's like the Load/Reload stuff, but even this cover blows everything on St. Anger away.

This would be a cool b-side. It doesn't belong on an album.

Sure you didn't find these songs, Wargod?
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:04 am

Metallica management says they are fake. Heard it was a band called Eternal Decision.

Follow the link.
http://www.metalsucks.net/?p=4155
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:33 am

http://www.myspace.com/youreternaldecision

If Wargod thought this band was Metallica, I demand his metal license be revoked immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:56 am

I've posted these before, but here's two songs from an old metal band from Singapore called Zeotz.

DEMENTIA
FORSAKEN LIFE

These could probably fool someone, if you told them they were old Metallica demos. But they're great songs, either way.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:55 am

i just downloaded the "new" Metallica album that supposedly leaked. it's definitely the christian band Eternal Decision. i new it automatically from the opening riff.

Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:39 am

I'm sorry, but what does it mean, when a cd has ``leaked``? ...sorry, I know I should know this..
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:50 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
I'm sorry, but what does it mean, when a cd has ``leaked``? ...sorry, I know I should know this..
it means that someone has released a copy of it, without the bands or record companies knowledge or consent. posting it on the internet, etc.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Metallica has leaked   New Metallica has leaked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Metallica has leaked
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next