Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?

Go down 
+15
nevermore
TheGooch
the sentinel
kmorg
MoonChild
XYZ
Thrasher73
shamgar75
Tall Tyrion
Fat Freddy
White_Mage
tohostudios
DeathCult
scottmitchell74
TrogDawn
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:02 pm

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

It never stops with you guys, does it?

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:25 pm

kmorg wrote:
Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

It never stops with you guys, does it?
Unfortunately, no. Neutral

Can you please make it stop, k-morgie-morg? Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:29 pm

When I threw it in the garbage...! What a great sound!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:03 pm

If that "deer thingy" wanders onto my property, it's fair game.
Should I use the Remington, or the Browning? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:30 pm

Winchester
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:36 pm

I tried killing a groundhog with a hammer once. Bad idea!! And it was half-paralyzed (which is why I was trying to kill it)

**there was a tragic farming accident with the varmint - it had been run over and drug along by a combine**

Last edited by scottmitchell74 on Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:01 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I tried killing a groundhog with a hammer once. Bad idea!! And it was half-paralyzed (which is why I was trying to kill it)

**there was a tragic combine accident with the varmint**

Laughing very hard that is gotta be the funniset "hunting story" i've ever heard"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:05 am

I maced a turkey once - but that wasn't really hunting. I was fighting for my life.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:11 am

Some of those wild animals will suprise you. They don't have to have canines to take a chunk out of you. RoDENTs have that name for a reason. Turkeys I'm not so sure, but they can be violent, too!

The other morning we watched about 20 turkeys run down our street. (We live in a rural neighborhood.) Good thing we were inside!! affraid

Last edited by scottmitchell74 on Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:45 am

I ran over the head of a poisoned pigeon once with my car in order to end its misery. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:40 am

i listened to oneof the songs the other day and it had a lead break in it! i could no believe it
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:02 pm

White_Mage wrote:
xyz wrote:
That album had solos?

'tis a joke bro

unless your post was a joke which in case i'm now looking like a twat

Yeah, it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:18 pm

When I was little we used to blow up muskrat dams with firecrackers and the like What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 505193
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:31 pm

The only good thing about St. Anger is that it makes a sweet drink coaster.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:42 pm

nevermore wrote:

..........or frisbee!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Even though there are no solos on the album, I read that on the live versions of the songs, Kirk Hammett added solos (or "fill" solos).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:04 pm

Probably cost too much to do solos in studio, so they cut them. As well as anything remotely close to good music.
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:33 pm

nevermore wrote:

Ahaha, I have to agree with you there. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:29 pm

never heard it, never want to lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:27 pm

I heard a bootleg of a concert sometime after Anger was release and they STILL played with that horrible drum sound the entire set. That makes me want to go on a rampage more than the angry music! Total waste of a drum track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?   What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite gtr solos from the St. Anger album?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2