Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sublime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

Sublime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sublime   Sublime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:16 pm

Eyesore wrote:
White_Mage wrote:
Quote :

And Whitey, how many band t-shirts do you own? What do wear them for?
I own around 30 or so band shirts and I wear them because I'm a fan of the band
And what's the difference between this and those that wear shirts with marijuana leaves on them?

it's not that I have a huge problem with it the only thing is these musican's/bands music is becoming overshadowed by there use of drugs

take bob marley for instance nearly all the people I know who have bob marley gear don't own a single album or can even really name one of his song's they simply own the shirt because it's gotta picture of bob marley smoking a joint

I mean you can buy shirts that have pot leafs and 4:20s on them that arn't assoceated with bands. but then again I suppose the band tee thing is still trendy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Sublime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sublime   Sublime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:28 pm

In an attempt to get this thread more or less back on topic (probably hopeless):

Those into the punk/ska genre: anyone else into Less Than Jake?

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Sublime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sublime   Sublime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:53 pm

i seen LTJ live with a girl friend of mine and i totally dug them cuz she did 🤘
Back to top Go down

Sublime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sublime   Sublime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:59 pm

Love Less Than Jake! I like the earlier, less poppy stuff better, though. And the Greased EP is totally awesome.

By the way, good job getting us back on the topic of Sublime by bringing up Less Than Jake.

lol!

And while we're back on topic, The Living End?

🤘
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Sublime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sublime   Sublime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:32 am

Yep! I have two albums by Living End. I have the S/T and Roll On. Aussie band if I remember correctly.

And hey, at least I put the thread back on music. lol!

Sublime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sublime   Sublime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:15 pm

i like sublime a lot, the 40oz and robbin' the hood cds mainly though. the s/t cd is probably no longer than the others, but it seems to really drag. don't like that one.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Sublime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sublime   Sublime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:07 am

I never got into the Robbin' The Hood one. I have it, but it's got too much 'fluff' to it.
Back to top Go down

Sublime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sublime   Sublime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:35 am

i'd have to say robbin' the hood is my favorite. there's 2 or 3 songs towards the end that i don't care for, and i didn't put those stupid raleigh tracks on my ipod, but other than that i think it has their best stuff. i love all the weird "dubs" and the kinda lo-fi quality.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Sublime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sublime   Sublime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:37 am

BAH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sublime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sublime   Sublime - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sublime
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: