Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Wargod
Thrasher73
kmorg
Tall Tyrion
TrogDawn
SideShowDisaSter
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
UltraMagnus007
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:46 pm

It's a useful tool to have. Otherwise, who knows how many "FAVOURITE METALLICA SOLOS" threads we'd end up with ;P

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:49 pm

We have a "Search" function? Did anyone tell the Admins? Btw, what IS your fav Metallica solo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:50 pm

Weird, I was typing that when you posted, Smin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:53 pm

Let the noob-sters get settled before going off on them. And Noobs, try to fit in before starting crap. Admin out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:54 pm

UltraMagnus007 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Fourteen posts in and picking a fight. Awesome.
Little old me pick a fight, never. Just a nice healthy debate.
There's nothing really healthy about something like this. You don't want to debate me. Very Happy

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:56 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Let the noob-sters get settled before going off on them. And Noobs, try to fit in before starting crap. Admin out.
I have never once been rude to a noob. I simply post links to a thread on the same subject. For whatever reason, people take that as a kick to their ego and lash out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:01 pm

I hear ya, K. But most members don't know how to take you at first (taken from the Big Colorful Book of Uncle Saxon Experience). So, just to let all the noobs know, Eyesore is a great guy and pretty harmless - he just doesn't mess around when he is passionate about something.

Let the issue drop here, unless someone has something to say about how cool I am.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:02 pm

Quote :
I simply post links to a thread on the same subject. For whatever reason, people take that as a kick to their ego and lash out.

I didn't. Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 811939

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:03 pm

You're not cool. That's something!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:07 pm

In all honesty, I got out of the habit of using the search function because on other boards it's just too unreliable. Sometimes it returns a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with my search criteria while other times, it returns nothing when I know darn well there are threads about the subject.

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:21 pm

I know what you mean. But it does work well here, so it's a good tool.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:42 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Weird, I was typing that when you posted, Smin.
Great minds think alike, Sax.

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:44 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
So, just to let all the noobs know, Eyesore is a great guy and pretty harmless
Just don't ask him why his eye is sore... Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:50 pm

Maybe from looking at your avatar?

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:53 pm

What's wrong with my avatar? Sad
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:54 pm

Oh...um....nothing. silent

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:01 pm

At least my avatar loves you...yours just wants to cook me to well done with his fiery breath and then eat me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:02 pm

Quote :
yours just wants to cook me to well done with his fiery breath and then eat me

Like THAT would concern a Trog.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:05 pm

The Big G does NOT eat his victims. He either toasts them or crushes them but he does not EAT them!

Sheesh, dang Godzilla neophytes...

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:09 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
yours just wants to cook me to well done with his fiery breath and then eat me

Like THAT would concern a Trog.
Well, I'm sorry but it does. Us Trogs gots feelings too, you know... Sad

tohostudios wrote:
The Big G does NOT eat his victims. He either toasts them or crushes them but he does not EAT them!

Sheesh, dang Godzilla neophytes...
First you insult my avatar and now you're calling me names. I'm gonna go start a thread about my favorite Metallica solos from the St. Anger album to make myself feel better. No

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:10 pm

Like I could call you anything worse than you already call yourself. lol!

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:14 pm

Well, ok. But my spelling and typing are a bit off today and I've had to edit several of my posts, so please don't go there because it would really hurt my feelings, ok? Neutral
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:26 am

Again, I will just sit back, laughing, at everyone's diatribes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smurf USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2