Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At The Throne of Judgment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

At The Throne of Judgment Empty
PostSubject: At The Throne of Judgment   At The Throne of Judgment Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:27 pm

Album title: The Arcanum Order
At The Throne of Judgment Cover15884_62668
I saw this band on a death/black comp on itunes, and didn’t recognize the name. Listened to the clips and then promptly bought their latest. This is great stuff. Really like it my first two listens. Got some cool sound effects throughout....ships creaking in stormy waters and stuff, very cool. Very brutal. All kinds of influences to be had for sure. Heavy thrash, death, black and some core. Great vocals, he bounces back between a low death growel and a higher pitched black scream. 🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Throne of Judgment   At The Throne of Judgment Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:31 pm

I heard a bit over the weekend. (gotta sit and listen to it) It was ultra brutal, but I dug what I heard.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: At The Throne of Judgment   At The Throne of Judgment Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:23 pm

OKAY, so I just found out this was their best......first.......LAST, only recording! *claps hands in frustration* GREAT, that's swell, I really know how to pick 'em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At The Throne of Judgment   At The Throne of Judgment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At The Throne of Judgment
Page 1 of 1