Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just noticed...I'm a whore!!

Go down 
+7
SideShowDisaSter
rattpoison
thejokeriv
T-Roy
Thrasher73
mc666
scottmitchell74
11 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Empty
PostSubject: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:25 pm

I recently passed post 2000!! What a post-whore I am! (What does that make Spectre, Eyesore and you others well past 3000??
Twisted Evil Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:34 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I recently passed post 2000!! What a post-whore I am! (What does that make Spectre, Eyesore and you others well past 3000??
Twisted Evil Question

Yep and I have been here half the time as most of you guys. I deserve the post whore award. Smile
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:59 pm

bunch of spammers the lot of you

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:38 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Twisted Evil Question

What does it make them? Losers Razz
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:49 pm

At least!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:55 pm

You people are all jealous because you have actual lives. One day you will be chained to a computer like me.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:56 pm

SPAM SLAVES!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:36 pm

See John, don't you wanna join us, you can find yourself too...just like Scott here! very happy
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:13 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Twisted Evil Question

You got me beat - and I joined the day the new forum started!!!!! I guess I don't post enough?
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:19 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Twisted Evil Question

You got me beat - and I joined the day the new forum started!!!!! I guess I don't post enough?

Quality over Quantity i say!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:41 pm

rattpoison wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Twisted Evil Question

Quality over Quantity i say!

Sumbich stole my line! angry

lol!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:42 pm

I have one thing to say to you post whores.

Lookout, I've been here a week and racked up over 100 posts.

You do the math!

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:21 am

Dude, look at Eyesore, he doesn't even have 'stars' anymore. He's passed the 5000 mark.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:49 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Twisted Evil Question

that makes them post pimps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:31 pm

I'm happy! I'm not a whore! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:40 am

they are PIMPS very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just noticed...I'm a whore!!   I just noticed...I'm a whore!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just noticed...I'm a whore!!
Page 1 of 1