Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal's Most Important Instrument

Go down 
+19
sam
James B.
Thrasher73
mc666
MoonChild
TheGooch
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
brontotex
caniplaywithmadness?
scottmitchell74
ghost
MetalRob331
GrandNational
Vordul
7thSecond
Troublezone
rattpoison
DallasBlack
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Metal's Most Important Insturment
Guitars
Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Vote_lcap61%Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 61% [ 19 ]
Bass
Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Drums
Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Vocals (in a way they are an instrument)
Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
Keyboards
Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal's Most Important Instrument   Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:42 pm

usally a great guitar part can even out a bad vocalist, though if you do have an awfull vocalist who insists on staying you could just record his part and then mix him out of the song when he's not there.

but that's bad isnt it?

no
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Metal's Most Important Instrument   Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:59 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
and he just blows u, that is such a great feeling.

I should make this my sig.

Better yet, I could hack Rich's account and make it HIS sig. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal's Most Important Instrument   Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:53 pm

I think guitar is the most important instrument because Black Sabbath created the "metal" sound with toni's guitar for the most part I mean everything is crucial but I think a lot of people were drawn to metal because of a cool sounding riff.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Metal's Most Important Instrument   Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:50 am

I'm a bassist, and I chose guitars. Bass has it's other genres like jazz and funk.
Back to top Go down
Damien Solta
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Metal's Most Important Instrument   Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:11 pm

I voted Vocals for one single reason, when you have an awsome vocal hook, you have an awsome song (in my opinion). I mean there are some bands that write such awsome guitar parts that you can sing along with them, but I was listening to Malmsteen's 7th Sign, and I realized I actualy though the vocals were cooler than Malmsteen (The album's "Double Live") when everything else cut out and the crowd Shouts "Seventh Sign" It's a moment I would give $5,789 to be part of.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Metal's Most Important Instrument   Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:53 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
and he just blows u, that is such a great feeling.

I should make this my sig.

Better yet, I could hack Rich's account and make it HIS sig. lol!

Laughing very hard

i guess i forgot the away...
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Metal's Most Important Instrument   Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:40 pm

Guitars for me, although I agree with ult. Without a good rhythm section, the sound is not tight - it's just noise.

Metal does rule!

🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal's Most Important Instrument   Metal's Most Important Instrument - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal's Most Important Instrument
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2