Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing! Empty
PostSubject: Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing!   Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:00 pm

Can't. Wait. Any......longer.... fainting

just kidding But man, I go to your site daily looking for the update! And? And?.......deflation.... Sad

I guess it'll be all the sweeter when it happens. I know what you're doing! Building suspense and anticipation!

Later!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing!   Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:11 pm

fainting fainting

I die a little more each day............. Razz Razz Razz

Wink
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing!   Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:17 pm

Yes me to want to know when the Diamond Plate cd is coming out?

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing!   Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:26 pm

In seriousness, he said elsewhere that he's swamped and his regular job keeps him busy. So he's just behind. I'm just giving him crap although I do go to his site about 5 times a day with great anticipation!!
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing!   Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:50 am

Hey, I'm sorry for the evergoing update! I started putting all used CDs I want to get rid of on a list, and will try to do my best to have an update by monday morning.

THRASH CLASH Vol.2: Diamond Plate (USA) vs Oppression (SWE) is slated to be out on March 14th. Given the artist will keep up and will deliver the finished art as promised.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing!   Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:58 pm

Today's news = very happy Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing! 505193 humble greedy greedy greedy greedy Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing! 811939 Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing! 811939 Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing! 811939 Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing! 811939 cheers cheers cheers cheers

Just saw this -
Quote :
February 26 , 2008

SITE UPDATE IN PROGRESS!
Yeah
we almost cannot believe it either, but it is true - we are updating
the inventory database at this very moment. Our apologies for the long
delay and inconvenience!
THE SHOPPING CART HAS BEEN DISABLED TEMPORARILY WHILE WE UPDATE THE DATABASE.
THE ENTIRE SITE SHOULD BE RESTORED TO FULL OPERATION IN 24 HOURS

Been looking forward to this. I've been waiting to pre-order the Thrash Clash in conjunction with the update and possible new coolness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing!   Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormspell! Waiting for the update is killing!
Page 1 of 1