Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saint fans.

Go down 
+13
TrogDawn
exact33
thejokeriv
sam
ultmetal
krokus
nevermore
kmorg
Thrasher73
mr.electric39
scottmitchell74
Tall Tyrion
T-Roy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Saint fans. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint fans.   Saint fans. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:06 am

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:
I've liked each of the latest three for various reasons. I think the newest one is a very solid record and like it a lot. Many people are disillusioned simply by the fact that Josh doesn't do the majority of the vocals. That being said, I have heard many people complain in one breath, and then turn around and say they will never buy it, which means they likely have not HEARD all of it.

Arttie

I have it. I like it, but Josh is really missed. Rich's vocals are ok, but not nearly as good as Josh's, IMO. I love the three songs Josh sings on the best actually.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Saint fans.   Saint fans. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:48 am

I just got a promo of CRIME SCENE EARTH in the mail to review for Detritus. I'm not terribly familiar with the band (I only own TIME'S END) but from what I'm gathering here, the new one hasn't been terribly popular huh? I have yet to listen to it myself. I do like TIME'S END a lot though.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint fans.   Saint fans. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:51 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I just got a promo of CRIME SCENE EARTH in the mail to review for Detritus. I'm not terribly familiar with the band (I only own TIME'S END) but from what I'm gathering here, the new one hasn't been terribly popular huh? I have yet to listen to it myself. I do like TIME'S END a lot though.

Its the kind of album you like the first time you hear it but everytime you hear it afterwards, you like it less and less. But it's not a bad album just a disappointment, I think.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Saint fans.   Saint fans. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:41 am

Just finished my first spin of CRIME SCENE EARTH...not bad, but not spectacular either. I did like the cover of Priest's "Invader" though. As Ult said, that's a cool (and rather obscure) choice for a cover song, and STAINED CLASS is one of my all time fave Priest albums, so I salute their good taste. Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint fans.   Saint fans. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:27 pm

saintsite.com wrote:
03/31/2009
This is pretty exciting news, Armor Records/Saint and Retroactive
Records have made a deal....Retroactive Records is going to release
Saint’s out of print CD’s like WOS and soon In The Battle. Also we’re
bringing Josh back to the studio to redo Crime Scene Earth which will
also be released on Retro. And then finally Saint new project is going
to be out on Retro hopefully by Nov – Dec 09

I'm interested in that Crime Scene Earth "re-do". Saint minus Josh Kramer is NOT Saint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saint fans.   Saint fans. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Preorder the new CSE (with kick ass cover art) and Hell Blade (with typical goofy Saint cover art and yet another song that misspells the word "To") here!

http://www.saintsite.com/pages/store.php
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Saint fans.   Saint fans. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:51 am

Ordered!

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Saint fans.   Saint fans. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:08 pm

there are sound samples up now for Hell Blade:

http://saintsite.com/pages/media.php

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint fans.   Saint fans. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saint fans.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3