Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE

Go down 
+6
Stender
Lurideath
ensiferum2k
SideShowDisaSter
sovdat
Vordul
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:02 pm

in the forum section i was referring to............NOT THE DOWNLOAD SECTION lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:34 am

Not me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:48 am

What's all this business about not being allowed in there without an invite? That's news to me....all I did several months ago was go to the site and register an account, just like any message board. Try this link:

thrashmageddon

If that doesn't work, I don't know what they changed....
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:53 am

Aaahhhh, now I see. See this link:

How to Register

Didn't know about that! Unfortunately, I don't have enough rank to invite anyone, yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:13 am

Thanks for trying anyway bro headbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Can anyone here hook it up with a thrashmageddon invitee i will be very grateful
Back to top Go down
DeathMasqueRed
Metal novice
Metal novice
DeathMasqueRed

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:35 pm

I just found thrashmageddon, and have spent the last hour searching for albums that haven't been uploaded so I can join without an invite. i have yet to find one that I'd be able to upload. if anyone here is kind enough to spare an invite to a noob here, i'd greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:07 pm

Savagejohn666 wrote:
Can anyone here hook it up with a thrashmageddon invitee i will be very grateful

Savage Thrust. Great band. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:14 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Savagejohn666 wrote:

Savage Thrust. Great band. Smile

They're METAL THE PAINFUL WAY!!! 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:15 pm

Isn't that ironic, Fred? Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:15 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Isn't that ironic, Fred? Smile

Fo'realz, Spec. What are the odds huh??

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Good luck getting in, I found three albums they didn't have and did all the bullshit they ask and still haven't recieved an email or invite or anything from them. Well if any of yall got an invite I'd appreciate it and I'll be sure to upload some albums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Please INVITE ME (jungle8@centrum.cz) Metal is my LIFE!!! Thx !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE   THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THRASHMAGEDDON INVITE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2