Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)

Go down 
+11
Fat Freddy
James B.
jstate
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
Wargod
DallasBlack
Shiney
DeathCult
SAHB Healer
rattpoison
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:19 pm

There is actually alot of cool stuff on that box set....you elitist bugger you..... Very Happy

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:50 pm

I like to think of myself as have discerning taste in trash and flash. I ain't no "hair hoarder". Very Happy

I looked at the tracklisting and saw Saigon Saloon, Scarlet Rowe's drunken Sunset Strip rock n' roll dandies. Theres a demo floating around that's really good. A record label should have picked these guys up back in the day.

http://www.myspace.com/saigonsaloon
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:08 pm

'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 G24210d6i1l
Ten Years After

Here's the bio all music has on them, truly a great band:

Ten Years After is a British blues-rock quartet consisting of Alvin Lee (born December 19, 1944), guitar and vocals; Chick Churchill (born January 2, 1949), keyboards; Leo Lyons (born November 30, 1944) bass; and Ric Lee (born October 20, 1945), drums. The group was formed in 1967 and signed to Decca in England. Their first album was not a success, but their second, the live Undead (1968) containing "I'm Going Home," a six-minute blues workout by the fleet-fingered Alvin, hit the charts on both sides of the Atlantic. Stonedhenge (1969) hit the U.K. Top Ten in early 1969. Ten Years After's U.S. breakthrough came as a result of their appearance at Woodstock, at which they played a nine-minute version of "I'm Going Home." Their next album, Ssssh, reached the U.S. Top 20, and Cricklewood Green, containing the hit single "Love Like a Man," reached number four. Watt completed the group's Decca contract, after which they signed with Columbia and moved in a more mainstream pop direction, typified by the gold-selling 1971 album A Space in Time and its Top 40 single "I'd Love to Change the World." Subsequent efforts in that direction were less successful, however, and Ten Years After split up after the release of Positive Vibrations in 1974. They reunited in 1988 for concerts in Europe and recorded their first new album in 15 years, About Time, in 1989 before disbanding once again. In 2001, Ric Lee was preparing the back catalog for rerelease when he discoverd the Live at the Fillmore East 1970 tapes. He approached Alvin about getting back together to promote the lost album, but Alvin Lee declined. The rest of the band was up for it, though, and together with guitarist Joe Gooch, Ten Years After started touring again. In addition to touring the world, this new incarnation recorded their first new material in about a decade and a half and released Now in 2004 and added the live double CD set Roadworks in 2005.

I reccomend them for fans of blues or any southern rock really (ex. Molly Hatchet, etc.), or if you just like good guitar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:09 pm

Awesome band my favorite happens to be SSSH, the Rock & Roll Music To The World, but I wouldn't say a lost band they still kick out cds today under a new singer.

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:25 pm

True, but I'm still amazed at thow many have no idea who they are.

My two favorites: A Space In Time, Rock And Roll Music To The World.

SSSH is good as well, along with Cricklewood Green and Recorded Live
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:26 am

Scarce

'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 L_b26147748f2682f3ddd6da163f936d00

Tragedy, Bad Luck, Brilliance and Redemption.

Right there is enough to describe this band, but then it wouldn't be a 'lost' band profile wouldn't it.

1993 was the year frontman/guitarist Chick Graning formed Scarce with bassist/singer Joyce Raskin after his former band Boston's excellent Anastasia Screamed* broke up. I'm not mentioning drummers, cause their were a few. Musical drummer chairs or something like that.

At a time when everyone was dressing like derelict truckers Scarce brought the flash in their image, Chick would dress in these sharp suits and the lovely Joyce would tidely fit into Prom dresses. She was definately the glamour centrepoint of this band of misfits. Anyway Scarce wrote these great fizz n' snap pop songs dressed in all manner of angular and discordant 'hard' rock guitars, psychosis and caring. Loud and quiet echoing the godly dynamics of the Pixies.

The Pixies are a good reference for this band as their the closest thing i can compare this original band to. Chick and Joyce's male to female call and response vocals also definately add weight to the Pixies comparison.

But unlike the Pixies who's lyrics can be cryptic and unfocused (But then that's their charm), Scarce's lyrics cut.
Take this one liner from the long distance relationship lamenting "Days Like This" that echoes the sentiments of the 'Mats brilliant "Answering Machine:

"Everyone knows you can't kiss on the phone."

Or the albums best track "Glamourizing Cigarettes":

"And I been driving through a life of cheap regrets
Pale daze sent you away
I'm chasing my last bets
It's a joke now
I hope all of you choke
You hardly ever smoked
I dreamed of glamourizing cigarettes."

Every song on their one and only album Deadsexy (1995) is stunning yet totally different then the previous. The record was just released in the UK and they were about to release the record and take the US by storm but then...

...Chick suffered a severe near fatal brain aneurysm and was found on the floor of his home unconscious by bandmates who only searched for his whereabouts after he didn't make band practice. This gave new meaning to the eerily prophetic "(Call Me) Karona Khrome":

"Oh my god, it's at the door
Get my head up off of the floor
I'm given to catastrophes
I'm given to my own rewards"

Chick remarkably recovered in 9 months. He had to relearn everything from walking to talking and how to play guitar and sing again. But the record release in the US was delayed as was the single release for "Honey Simple". Obviously Scarce lost momentum and frustration set in leading to their eventual break up in 1996.

But out of no where Chick and Joyce reunited in 2007 due to Joyce's book Aching To Be: A Girl's True Rock And Roll Story (I really need to get this). New songs have been written and a new album is slated for release in 2008 remarkably! Proving that theres always second chances in the fickle world of music.

Scarce is truly one of thee greatest rock n' roll bands of the 90's, hell of alltime even. Joyce's striking artwork adorns Deadsexy, so it should be easy to find in all your local cd graveyards.

For fans of: The Pixies.... um, um the Replacements maybe. I'm really struggling here with comparisons. They are their own genre.

http://www.myspace.com/scarcetheband

Scarce - All Sideways Promo

'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Th_All_Sideways

* Anastasia Screamed was a great Husker Dued band from Boston that was contemparies with Dinosaur Jr., The Pixies and The Lemonheads. Well worth checking out their 2 records from the early 90's.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12603

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:25 pm

hey RP:

Do you happen to have the demo done by Ruby Slippers ? Being you have a interest in underground bands from The Strip.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:50 pm

RattPoison- a few rubyslippers vids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul-SYcMHYVM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPkV3CMreoQ
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:44 pm

James B. wrote:
hey RP:

Do you happen to have the demo done by Ruby Slippers ? Being you have a interest in underground bands from The Strip.

Sorry i don't, if you sign up over at glitzine.net forum's the people there should have it if you ask nicely. Request in the download/trading section.

I'm not really into the Ruby Slippers or any of those pogoing bubbleglam bands like the Glamour Punks, Heart Throb Mob, Foxxy Roxx etc.

I do like Motorcycle Boy, Stars From Mars, The Joneses and Celebrity Skin though.

Celebrity Skin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oR6fRmNHvc
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:19 am

Quote :
I'm not really into the Ruby Slippers

That's kewl that you don't dig them, I only went to the shows to check out the chicks. I have a comp. lp with a song by them. (from 85' I believe) Saw Celbrity Skin quite a bit when I was hanging out on The Strip. They were like alot of bands that were fun and entertaining but flew under the radar, so to speak.
It was so saturated with crap that it became too much hassle to dig around and see who or what really had it going on.

Laterz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:22 am

I have the Red EP I spin from time to time. All Sideways is a GREAT tune.

Might as well bring up Perfect, Schtum, Dig, Salt, Ruby, and one of the all time greats - Ned's Atomic Dustbin (they had 2 bassists - 1 rhythm and 1 lead bass! very cool sound).
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:08 am

James B. wrote:
Quote :
I'm not really into the Ruby Slippers

That's kewl that you don't dig them, I only went to the shows to check out the chicks. I have a comp. lp with a song by them. (from 85' I believe) Saw Celbrity Skin quite a bit when I was hanging out on The Strip. They were like alot of bands that were fun and entertaining but flew under the radar, so to speak.
It was so saturated with crap that it became too much hassle to dig around and see who or what really had it going on.

Laterz

It's quite disheartening at times as someone who digs for great flashy rock n' roll in a retro perspective, i have to dig through so much crap to get to the real gems. Cause i know LA had a great music scene back in the day.

Hell i'll list all my favs. Lions & Ghosts, Jane's Addiction, Nymphs, Guns N' Roses, Joneses, Motorcycle Boy, Love/Hate, Tex And The Horseheads, Candy, The Coma-Tones, Stars From Mars, The Hangmen, Rock City Angels, Blackboard Jungle, Celebrity Skin, Redd Kross, The Four Horsemen etc...

Check out this song by Motorcycle Boy called "I Hate The Sunset Strip". It's hilarious.

http://www.myspace.com/francoismotorcycleboy
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:03 pm

I like GLAMOUR PUNKS, HEART THROB MOB and FOXXY ROXX so there

'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 37951:

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:36 pm

... and Queeny Blast Pop, The Orphan Punks, Big Bang Babies, Krayola Kids, Penny Lane, Glamvestite Vampirez, Touch Me Hooker, Seaweed Eaters, Candy Cane Lane etc. (Sh*t i hang around glitzine too much)

I know you do Shiney, i just never got their spastic pogoing and garish images.

But what about Scarce?
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:43 pm

I remember seeing their video ages ago...never bothered checking into them, but i dig into all you suggest RP...so they are on my list....

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:05 am

Shiney wrote:
I remember seeing their video ages ago...never bothered checking into them, but i dig into all you suggest RP...so they are on my list....

The cd at amazon is going for 1 cent!
http://www.amazon.com/Deadsexy-Scarce/dp/B000006L2P/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1209358590&sr=8-2

I check out whatever you suggest, just got the newy from the Felice Brothers. Another Shiney recommendation. Been dominating my playlist since, along with Jason Isbell's solo rekkid.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:00 pm

FELICE BROTHERS are great...the reincarnation of THE BAND, I tell ya!!!!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:21 am

Shiney wrote:
FELICE BROTHERS are great...the reincarnation of THE BAND, I tell ya!!!!

Yeah if the Band were reincarnated as Bob Dylan! Wait does that work. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:05 pm

"Frankie's Gun" has the most brilliant lyrics I've heard in ages....such a damn good band....that me and like 5 people know about....

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:48 pm

Hey their starting to get well deserved recognition in the music rags know, i've seen their new disc reviewed a few times in Uncut, Spin and some others.

Frankie's Gun will over time become known as their classic, i'm sure of it.

I don't like using labels but this current wave of "Americana" is brilliant. It's practically the only contempary music i listen to while i wait for my generation's Jane's Addiction, Lords Of The New Church, Hanoi Rocks, Adam And The Ants etc. You know exciting flashy genre spliced rock n' roll bands.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:26 pm

I have ehard alot of bands in the last few years that are deservedly or not lumped in with current "movements" that I have dug....

DEADSY, THE NORTH ATLANTIC, HOT HOT HEAT, THE FAINT.....The closest I have heard to a "new" JANE'S is ANYONE....

I go with a "I like what I like" attitude....only way to go...

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:13 pm

This thread was gathering dust...so I resucitate.....

LET'S ACTIVE

This North carolina based band purveyed an odd amalgram of jangly pop/hard rock with lots of eccentric meandering here and there...They never did bust big but had a few flirtatious fondlings with fame...mostly through main dude MITCH EASTER's ties with another little known southern act, R.E.M.

Shadings of ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN, early R.E.M. and oddly enough (to me anyway) THE MINUTEMEN, this is an old school college rock-head's wet dream...sugary pop sensibilty coated in dark pity and croony self love....

If I werent too stupid to figure out the new pic posting procedures, I'd put one up...but someone else will need to find and add one....

Great and lost band....nonetheless...

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:42 am

'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 1976thundertrain360

Okay...In 1973 a group of Boston area kidz got together...bound by a love of fuzzy guitar and loud rawk & roll...they emulated their idols: ALICE, MC5,STONES...they looked like soething dragged into the streets and shot twice only to be dragged in again by the cat. Unattractive men in make up and raggamuffin attire.

In 1975 they began work on their first recorded material...Played as many shows as they could and eventually relased a stupid cool single entitled "Hot For Teacher" (How VAN HALEN ever made theirs without nary a grumble from these guys is beyond me) In 1977 they dropped the big one..."Teenage Suicide" was their debut full length and contains several cuts of sleazily glorious blues based boogie down rawk....It was NEW YORK DOLLS by way of NEW ENGLAND...It was a dash of BLACK OAK ARKANSAS with THE STONES on top...It was one of the greatest sleaze albums of all times....and this band should have been HUGE worldwide...but there is only so much press and AEROSMITH was using it all up...

But don't listen to me...check them out...go to cdbaby listen to the samples and buy the glorious remaster of "Teenage Suicide"...Read on the Boston hard rock scene of the mid/late 70's and see how many times THUNDERTRAIN come up....and then shake your head and say 'Why the hell have I never heard these guys!?"

http://cdbaby.com/cd/thundertrain

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:58 am

Yes, this is what this thread is all about. Bands like Thundertrain.

They so recklessly combined garagey proto punk with with mallet headed 70's boogie hard rock and shitty production values to the point were they smelt like the sweaty jean jacket offa Dick Manitoba's back. They combined two seemingly opposing camps.

They did all that when it wasn't fashionable, they were 10 years to early. Otherwise they would have fit right in on Guns N' Roses own gravytrain of NY Dolls meets boogie hard rock.

Boston had such a great scene back then along with the bad boys they had DMZ, The Real Kids and Reddy Teddy (Another lost bands candidate, think T. Rex being electrocuted by the Alice Cooper Band).

All the Aerosmith, Ted Nugent kids should have been shaking their teenage fueled aggression to these guys back in the day.

Twisted Sister, Van Halen, Kix etc. They were all listening to Thundertrain when they were forming all their bands.

Singer Mach Bell went on to sing with the Joe Perry Project, albeit on the terrible Once A Rocker, Always A Rocker record.

Anyway "I Gotta Rock".
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:35 pm

THE VEINS

'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 M_c29fe9bde77e767e720dd4b0ec5c9be2

“How does it feel to be the only one that knows that your right…..the fruits of your labor gives us a savior” – Jellyfish

“Are you just talking or do you want the real thing” – The Cramps

Let’s face it people the late 90’s sucked, sucked like no other time period in music. I’m pretty diplomatic when it comes to decade bias, trotting out the inoffensive line “Every decade was as good as the next”.

But the late 90's just weren't living up to the promise the first half showed

Bators, Thunders, Nolan, Wood, Cobain, James, Ellison were all dead by midway through. Urge Overkill had exited the dragon, The Manics lost their way without creative force and soul Richey James, Chainsaw Kittens were finished and Suede lapsed into self parody. The rock n’ roll heroes were either dead or lost. It’s as if Seattle tore such a huge black hole in the decade and the UK was trying in vain to clog it with useless Britpop acts.

There were pockets of of resistance coming from the likes of the Backyard Babies, You Am I, 60ft Dolls, NY Loose, Beat Angels, Hutchinson’s but it was few and far between……..enter the Veins.

This Rochester/NYC band formed outta the ashes of beloved scum rockers Uncle Sam somewhere in the mid nowhere 90’s. And quickly set about restoring faith in rock n’ roll by recording their instant classic The Glorious Sounds Of The Veins (1997).

What is the Glorious Sounds Of The Veins......?

…….It’s a flicked cigarette butt in the face of phony rock n’ roll.

…….The seedy dark underbelly of rock n’ roll that the masses don’t want to know about.

…….A location and time clash between ’77 London, ’87 Los Angeles and ’91 Seattle with any Detroit and New York band to poke its head out from the gutter.

In short it’s the real thing.

While its attack is dark, desperate, gnashing and gritty the songs attach instantly through surprising left field melodies and hooks that knock you sideways and addict. The strength of each song could considerably turn song to anthem, anthem to hit, hit with staying power.

The title of one of their songs “Black Flowers” perfectly sums up this dichotomy.

After the godly debut, the guys released the long awaited (by who?) follow up Hollywoodland (2003). 6 years to follow up an album is a long time but the guys must have been waiting it out in their own underground for much friendlier times.

A worthy follow up and definitely worth the wait. It kind of gives off a timeless gritty dark War Babies vibe with a modern urgency and savvy. Stands defiant and strong while lighting up a bit from the debut.

A third album was released last year and continues in the same uh um vein. They can continue to dig their heels in and just simply exist.

It’s too easy in this hipper culture to misguidedly point to real rock n’ roll
because this kid in that band shakes his hips like Iggy or this kid plays an overheated Chuck Berry lick like Thunders and also has his wayward shag. That’s not it, it’s not enough to be influenced by these guys. That’s imitation n’ limitation rock n’ roll. And that’s why the Veins come off with so much conviction; they are the Veins and no one else. Reference points are useless with them….but you somehow know who they dig though.

If I haven’t alienated or compelled you with this fawning rant then I haven’t done justice to the glorious sounds of the Veins. And that’s exactly what their like they either repel or attract or do both but leave anyone within earshot of them no doubt where they stand.

The Veins Myspace (Suicide's Got A Date)
http://www.myspace.com/songshark

http://www.theveins.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)   'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Lost' Bands (Updated: The Scientists)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next