Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warbringer thrash info!

Go down 
+2
nevermore
Wargod
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Warbringer thrash info! Empty
PostSubject: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:41 pm

Warbringer thrash info! WB_War_CMdistro_Ban
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25807

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:12 pm

Looks like a pretty sweet deal. Definitely digging the album cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 pm

I think where Wargod48 may have you this time Eyesore is that it links to the CM Distro site ? Maybe their Myspace does this too but i haven't got two hours to spare to open their Myspace page Laughing

Some sweet prices on some of the Metal on the CM site, pity you have to be in the US to benifit from most of it, Bastard high shipping.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:06 pm

Locky wrote:
I think where Wargod48 may have you this time Eyesore is that it links to the CM Distro site ?
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:19 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Locky wrote:
I think where Wargod48 may have you this time Eyesore is that it links to the CM Distro site ?
Rolling Eyes

What ? I looked at both links above that you posted and neither of them threads had anything about the CM Distro in them esp. a Link.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:05 pm

Locky wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Locky wrote:
Rolling Eyes
What ? I looked at both links above that you posted and neither of them threads had anything about the CM Distro in them esp. a Link.
So we can discuss the nutsac, but individual wrinkles should get their own thread? Okay.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:08 pm

Lighten up it's cmdistro flyer.

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:10 pm

What you don't do this to others like the Sabaton thread? I was so sure you would post that there was a thread on this before but I posted it.

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
What you don't do this to others like the Paragon thread? I was so sure you would post that there was a thread on this before but I posted it.
You have done this very same thing that I have done here. I don't see why people make a big deal out of it. There are at least five people on this forum that always post links to redundant threads, but whether I post just links or the link and a few words, someone makes a big deal out of it. But that's cool.

As for the Sabaton thread, I own nothing by that band nor have I heard anything by them, so I wouldn't know whether a thread is new or old since I've never opened one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:16 pm

I'd fully agree with you if this was just a link to the bands webstore where they were selling the new CD, then it should be posted in one of the existing Warbringer threads, but I'm after locating a few musical nuggets at very reasonable prices from that link posted incl. Agnostic Front & Savage Circus to name two.

if the thread had of been worded differently then it may have survived this ?

in my defence i'm going to work in 3hrs & 54mins, I'm shagged.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:22 pm

But the subject is about Warbringer, not CM Distro's deals on everything. Eh...whatever. Not my forum. Not sure why I should even bother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:28 pm

Eyesore wrote:
But the subject is about Warbringer, not CM Distro's deals on everything.

I know, I know I said that above, if it had been "buy Warbringer at CM Distro" it would have been grand, but it's too late now, no harm done.

Eyesore wrote:
Not sure why I should even bother.

'cause you love it, admit it.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:19 pm

I apologize to you all next time I'll make sure I search before I start a thread. But if there is a thread that is 6 months old it will be a new one!

I'm done bickering!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:36 pm

You know, getting off the topic right quick. Who the hell cares about where what is posted before and blah blah blah. This thread alone is worth while. You guys seem to be setting lame ass rules over petty smurf poo.

Now back to Warbringer. Their new CD is very good! A little too polished, but they really let the aggression loose on this CD! These guys are good friends and its great seeing them come up like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:43 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
I apologize to you all next time I'll make sure I search before I start a thread. But if there is a thread that is 6 months old it will be a new one!

I'm done bickering!

Wargod48

Don't apologize, I don't think you done anything wrong, infact I want to thank you for posting up the link, I found some great deals in the Store there.

humble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:50 pm

Lurideath wrote:
You guys seem to be setting lame ass rules over petty smurf poo.

When you manage to get off of your high horse do me a favour and tell me what I did wrong here ?

I didn't say anything to Wargod48 about this post, nothing about search function etc....

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:51 pm

Thanks for the info Wargod
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:22 pm

Read the damn posts again. MY high horse? Please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:39 pm

yip I looked over them again, this is the one I assume you are referring too ?

Locky wrote:
I'd fully agree with you if this was just a link to the bands webstore where they were selling the new CD, then it should be posted in one of the existing Warbringer threads.

Simply put, if it had been a link to the bands "own" store then yes it would have been best placed in an existing Warbringer thread, but I had said earlier in a reply to Eyesore that it was a link to the CD Distro site/shop and that I had no problem with it having it's own thread (hense the reply after Eyesore posted up the two links).

Locky wrote:
if it had been "buy Warbringer at CM Distro" it would have been grand, but it's too late now, no harm done.

this was also a reply to Eyesore not anyone else, stating that if it had been worded differently the our spat with each other would not have happened.

I took no shot at Wargod48 in this thread or in any other thread for that matter, If I worded the replies above incorrectly and people though I was taking a pop at Wargod48 then i'm sorry, that was not my intention, and if that's why you took at jibe at me then I'm sorry for the High Horse comment.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:57 pm

Its all good. Sorry too.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:59 pm

This band is SO good

Last edited by scottmitchell74 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:28 pm

Thanx guys I appreciate the support, but I do agree with eyesore that it could have been worded different and that is what I apologize for. But at times it does get a little picky about past posts and the search function. There is a right time for it.
I've stated that before now lets get on with metal!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:32 am

I believe that this one will be my next "new" purchase after Violator's Chemical Assault. Pretty good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warbringer thrash info!   Warbringer thrash info! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warbringer thrash info!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: