Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker

Go down 
+14
Jedilink
Sword Of The Heretic
Smindas
MetalH
Metal Misfit
Thrasher73
Invader
INVADERS
mc666
Fat Freddy
KissinMaiden
SideShowDisaSter
Lurideath
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 5:26 am

whoas this song rawks 🤘 daves still in prime form. the system has failed is excellent so i'm hoping united abominations will be just as good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 3:57 pm

I stand corrected. Much better than the original.

A TOUT LE MONDE (feat. CRISTINA SCABBIA)

I'm actually amazed at how good they sound singing together!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 4:11 pm

Yeah, I heard this the other day. I was surprised at the fact it was so decently done, but it's still weird. I just don't get why that track is going to be in the middle of United Abominations - at the very least, it should just be like a bonus track. Still, nice redoing there.

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 8:05 pm

Smindas wrote:
Yeah, I heard this the other day. I was surprised at the fact it was so decently done, but it's still weird. I just don't get why that track is going to be in the middle of United Abominations - at the very least, it should just be like a bonus track. Still, nice redoing there.
It was supposed to be a bonus track, but Roadrunner is making them include it. They smell cash.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 8:27 am

I thought they were gonna butcher it, Don't take me wrong I love the old version, but now I'm curious and want to listen to this one.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 2:40 pm

Who's playing lead on the new album?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 2:46 pm

AchrisK wrote:

My guess it's one of the Drover brothers (Shawn or Glen?) and MegaDave. I haven't read anything about guest musicians, like Chris Poland did on the last album.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 2:49 pm

AchrisK wrote:

I believe it's one of the Drover brothers (Glenn or Shawn... I forget which one is the drummer and which is the guitarist) also of Eidolon.

Thanks for the sneak peek of the new "A Tout Le Monde" Eyesore! Of course, it's going to take a few spins before it sinks in since I'm used to the YOUTHANASIA version, but on first listen this sounds pretty cool...

Ya think this track will wind up being one of the singles somewhere down the road?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 2:59 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
AchrisK wrote:

I believe it's one of the Drover brothers (Glenn or Shawn... I forget which one is the drummer and which is the guitarist) also of Eidolon.

Thanks for the sneak peek of the new "A Tout Le Monde" Eyesore! Of course, it's going to take a few spins before it sinks in since I'm used to the YOUTHANASIA version, but on first listen this sounds pretty cool...

Ya think this track will wind up being one of the singles somewhere down the road?

Great minds think alike, Freddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:23 am

As far as I'm aware, the new A Tout Le Monde is the first single. Think they've made a video for it and everything.

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 7:03 am

Jedilink wrote:
Well you can't download the song but they uploaded it to the Megadeth page so I was now able to listen to it. It just ended like 10 seconds ago. Razz And I've gotta say...I'm lovin this! Metallica might have had a big aggressive sound on St. Anger...but having a furious sound doesn't mean anything if there's no form and reason behind it.

Megadeth is just as heavy metal as EVER and I just can't get enough of it. Very Happy I'm glad that they're one band that is still Megapopular but haven't sold out and started making rock of some unexplainable sort. But seriously...it's cool. Megadeth rocks, and I can't wait to get the new cd. Very Happy:D:D:D

hang on did they not supposedly sell out for cyrptic and risk?

sleepwalk is a shredtastic song but i dont like some of the lyrics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2