Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
+11
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
manny
James B.
Invader
ultmetal
Shiney
mc666
KissinMaiden
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 2:36 pm

Hello fellow metalheads....
My first post in this forum, I'm very impressed with the metal knowledge and unity that I've seen so far while browsing through the various topics so I figured I'd take the plunge and join up (you can never be a member of too many boards, after all)... found the forum through the link on No Life Til Metal (hey Scott!), which I've been visiting regularly over the past year or so.

About me:
Real name: Keith ("Fat Freddy' is a favorite comic book character of mine)
Marital Status: hitched
Family: one son (four years old) two cats and a golden retriever
Fave TV shows: The Simpsons, House, Lost, and anything on the Food Network
Fave movies: Aliens, Predator, the original Star Wars saga, RoboCop, Spider-Man (to name but a few)

Metal Stuff:
I've been listening to all forms of metal since I was 11 years old. The first album I ever owned (cassette) was AC/DC's LET THERE BE ROCK. I am particularly fond of old school traditional and thrash metal from the '80s, I also like Christian metal, some hair bands, some hard rock, a little bit of punk... never was real big on the death and black metal stuff though. My music collection stands at around 700 CDs, 100 some-odd cassettes and about 100 vinyl LPs (give or take). Some of my favorite bands include early Metallica (JUSTICE and prior), Raven, Savatage, Metal Church, Helloween, Overkill, Kiss, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Loudness, Kix, Deliverance, X-Sinner and W.A.S.P. -- I could go on and on but that should give you an idea of where I come from.

Some of you may know me from the Heavy Harmonies forum or from Lala.com, where my trading name is "MetalKeith." (I've traded with Scott aka Ultmetal on Lala several times!)

OK, I've rambled on enough, thanks for having me and now let's talk some metal!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 3:52 pm

Welcome MetalKeith:metal:
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 6:55 pm

hey dude, welcome! cool to see yah here 🤘
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:04 pm

woot another fellow JERSIAN???
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:09 pm

KissinMaiden wrote:
woot another fellow JERSIAN???
there are a few here! Did yahs know the co owner of this board is Jersey all the way? So much so he did the Jovi Poodle hairdo from 1988 all the way until 1994. I heard he told everyone, it was to look like the guy from Overkill, but I know better. That is a Jovi do if I have ever seen one lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 9:12 pm

Thanx for the welcomes fellas! Jersey metalheads representin' eh?!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 11:05 pm

X-Sinner and AC/DC are both good stuff. They sound alike too. Welcome! 🤘
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 12:41 am

welcome dude. nice avatar :P

@heath, i was born & raised in Lodi. lived there for 18 years.

Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:57 am

Welcome to the fold....

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 10:13 am

Welcome MetalKeith. Good to have you here. Any fan of RAVEN is a friend of mine. Very Happy

ult

Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 4:35 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:36 am

It was three years ago yesterday
Fat Freddy came to the H.O.M. to play.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:40 am

MetalKeith? Introduction 576953
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:41 am

SpectreFate wrote:
MetalKeith? Introduction 576953

Obviously I wasn't feeling particularly creative when I had to make up a username for Lala.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:16 am

MetalKieth and Steely Dan sound alot alike Introduction 685534 I am sure that some folks round here know what a Steely Dan is... Introduction 201269

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:27 am

James B. wrote:
MetalKieth and Steely Dan sound alot alike Introduction 685534 I am sure that some folks round here know what a Steely Dan is... Introduction 201269

Is it anything like a "Chrome Molly?"

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:47 am

Metal Keith is alot more creative then my user name, which is actually is really my name. maybe I should called myself Metal Manny or Metal Man for short, but then James B might bring up it sounds too much like steely dan...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 am

People that add "metal" to their user names are retards.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:53 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Introduction 201269
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:54 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I'm still waiting for you to change your username to "Bukkake Tsunami."

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Sick!!!!!! Introduction 78889
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:05 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

It's too hard to spell that at the login screen.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:39 am

manny wrote:
Metal Keith is alot more creative then my user name, which is actually is really my name. maybe I should called myself Metal Manny or Metal Man for short, but then James B might bring up it sounds too much like steely dan...

Metal Leo just doesn't sound good....
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:40 am

thejokeriv wrote:
manny wrote:

Sounds like that Biohazard album title, MATA LEAO.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:44 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
manny wrote:

Sounds like that Biohazard album title, MATA LEAO.

Or Limp Bizkit trying to appeal to that elusive Latino metal market.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next