Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie Movie Recommendations

Go down 
+11
kmorg
Troublezone
thejokeriv
Shiney
DeathCult
EvyMetal
Thrasher73
MetalRob331
scottmitchell74
mc666
DallasBlack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Zombie Movie Recommendations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Movie Recommendations   Zombie Movie Recommendations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:48 pm

Also,

I think all of the Return Of The Living Dead franchise are worth a look but for my money, the first one is still the best. Great mix of gore and comedy.

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Movie Recommendations   Zombie Movie Recommendations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:49 pm

very creepy movie...and subtle...and then when you get to the reveal....you can't believe you didn't see it coming...

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Movie Recommendations   Zombie Movie Recommendations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Also,

I think all of the Return Of The Living Dead franchise are worth a look but for my money, the first one is still the best. Great mix of gore and comedy.

I've only seen the first three and love them all, but the first def. is the bestest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Movie Recommendations   Zombie Movie Recommendations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:50 pm

Shiney I can't believe it took me this long to figure out your avatar.

"Put the flubbin lotion in the basket!"
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Movie Recommendations   Zombie Movie Recommendations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:58 pm

Here's another one:

Premutos: Lord Of The Living Dead

As long as plot and acting don't mean anything to you, you can't beat this movie for sheer, goriffic, gross FX!

And it actually ends by giving you a body count in the credits (I think it's about 137). Another one of the goriest movies I've ever seen. And I'm a gorehound so trust me.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Movie Recommendations   Zombie Movie Recommendations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Movie Recommendations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2