Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL

Go down 
+5
nevermore
SideShowDisaSter
krokus
Fat Freddy
Vordul
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Empty
PostSubject: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:47 am

anyone got mp3 to share with me please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 8:30 am

http://rapidshare.com/files/34675688/MeanstreakRoadKill_DreamTheaterWifes__HardBlog_by_B.Bones.rar

Have at it, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:11 am

thanks daddo listening to music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:13 am

I love that Roadkill album, BTW. It's an all time favorite of mine. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:20 am

excellent i just have to work out this rapidshare thing

last week my comp went spastic with a virus lmao

you can't get infected by rapidshare can you mate? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:22 am

I don't believe so. They are virus tested files.

Just a note, I didn't upload those MP3's, I just am the delivery boy.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:27 am

ok cheers cool
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:30 am

Spectre's comin thru with some major hookups this week... first the Jesus Freaks and now this! Nice find. cool

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:30 am

You can find anything through Google.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:36 am

'except my dignity'

thinking
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:40 am

Vordul wrote:
'except my dignity'

thinking

Who needs dignity as long as you have METAL?? Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:51 am

very true indeed my dear fellow poster very happy
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:25 am

Have it on vinyl and i like it too. I think that some of the girls of this band later got married to DREAM THEATER musicians.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:17 pm

krokus wrote:
Have it on vinyl and i like it too. I think that some of the girls of this band later got married to DREAM THEATER musicians.

Yah, if I'm not mistaken it was 3 of the chicks from Meanstreak that married members of Dream Theater. I know some of them did, just not 100% sure on the number.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:37 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
krokus wrote:

Yah, if I'm not mistaken it was 3 of the chicks from Meanstreak that married members of Dream Theater. I know some of them did, just not 100% sure on the number.

Ohh, then i remember it right. THANKSSSSS.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:44 am

All I remember about Meanstreak is that in the liner notes of one of Overkill's albums (I think it's UNDER THE INFLUENCE but I'm too lazy to go check), Meanstreak are mentioned in the 'special thanks' list and it sez something like "(we've seen them naked)." Smile

Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:25 pm

don't tell dream theater lol!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:04 pm

lol!
Vordul wrote:
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Vordul wrote:

If it was indeed in the thanks list of UNDER THE INFLUENCE, which was 1988, (I'm still too lazy to go check) I would assume that it was quite some time before the Meanstreak ladies met any of the Dream Theater dudes. So the girls were probably fair game at the time! Who knows, maybe they opened for Overkill back then and did some tour-bus partyin' with them after the shows. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:10 am

Last night I was cleaning some old files outta my PC and found these Meanstreak MP3s that I downloaded and then completely forgot about. So I finally listened to'em for the first time last night. Damn good stuff!! A belated thanks to Spec for digging up that link!! 🤘

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:11 am

You're welcome. This is the one CD that I will always be looking for. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:19 am

I was just readin' up on the band @ Rockdetector and it seems that ROADKILL was their one and only album. I could've sworn there was a second album but maybe I am confusing them with someone else.

By the way, accoriding to Rockdetector, two (not three) of the Meanstreak gals -- both guitarists -- are married to Dream Theater dudes. Marlene Apuzzo got hitched to Mike Portnoy and Rana Sands is married to John Myung.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:53 am

So what is this? A buncha broads pretending to be rock stars or sumptin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:58 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Yeah. A buncha Tits n' Guits'.

Just like that band Crowbar. Those guys have some big man titties.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:04 am

spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Yeah. A buncha Tits n' Guits'.

Just like that band Crowbar. Those guys have some big man titties.

Sounds cool. Is that link up top still valid?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL   MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEANSTREAK - ROADKILL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next