Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WELSH COMEDY!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

WELSH COMEDY!! Empty
PostSubject: WELSH COMEDY!!   WELSH COMEDY!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:05 pm

This is simply hilarious. I needed a good laugh, and just searched "comedy" on youtube, clicked a few further link, and then came one of those nice, "Underground" surprise video's not many has heard of or seen. This is simply a hilarious stand-up scetch from some un-known guy from Wales. There is no name. Just this 3 1/2 minute performance. I cracked up! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upi0Dm7938Y&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

WELSH COMEDY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELSH COMEDY!!   WELSH COMEDY!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:02 pm

This guy isn't unknown, he's been on Mock the Week, Nevermind the Buzzcocks and I think Have I Got News For You. He's hilarious. I did know his name, but it's completely slipped my mind. But he's a good, angry welshman - the best kind.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

WELSH COMEDY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELSH COMEDY!!   WELSH COMEDY!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:27 pm

Smindas wrote:
This guy isn't unknown, he's been on Mock the Week, Nevermind the Buzzcocks and I think Have I Got News For You. He's hilarious. I did know his name, but it's completely slipped my mind. But he's a good, angry welshman - the best kind.

Yeah. I don't know him, all though I am a huge stand-up fan. A shame you forgot his name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELSH COMEDY!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELSH COMEDY!!   WELSH COMEDY!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELSH COMEDY!!
Page 1 of 1