Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?

Go down 
+13
Shiney
Chairman_Smith
TheGooch
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
kmorg
EvyMetal
Tall Tyrion
Thrasher73
Smindas
mc666
scottmitchell74
Mglaffas81
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:31 pm

I have delivered stuff won from me on Ebay by locals as well....

No biggie.

You're paranoid, Ken....

Not EVERYONE wants a piece of that leaky ass of yours....... Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:58 pm

Quote :
Nice reference on the Broad St. Bullys too, Uncle Saxon. You obviously know your hockey history.

Everyone in Minnesota has hockey knowledge. And we all know what a bunch of total dicks those guys were (I miss old-tyme hockey immensely!! haha). Auntie just got me an official Boogaard Jersey for Christmas (with fight strap!). She really knows how to make her old man happy! But the BSB's were a WHOLE TEAM of Boogaard's! Imagine that today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:12 pm

I can understand getting the heebie jeebies from someone showing up on your property without prior knowledge, it's not like he asked you if he could drop it off, but it was probably all very innocent......unless you start seeing him outside of your window late at night or sitting in his car across the street from your house.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:44 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
Nice reference on the Broad St. Bullys too, Uncle Saxon. You obviously know your hockey history.

Everyone in Minnesota has hockey knowledge. And we all know what a bunch of total dicks those guys were (I miss old-tyme hockey immensely!! haha). Auntie just got me an official Boogaard Jersey for Christmas (with fight strap!). She really knows how to make her old man happy! But the BSB's were a WHOLE TEAM of Boogaard's! Imagine that today!

Ahhhh yes. Old tyme hockey. Everyone fought, no matter how big, small, fast or slow you were. Philly just happened to have a whole team of cement-heads.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:47 pm

I wouldn't worry about it. I buy boxing videos from a guy in Minneapolis, and when I lived there I always went over and picked them up. I think he enjoyed shooting the smurf with me about boxing for a few miniutes now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:46 pm

TheGooch wrote:
SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:
It's illegal to put stuff in a mailbox without postage.
I seriously doubt thats enforced.
I don't know, what if the postman found it before Eyesore? I doubt they worry about it until thet find one in there.
wow thats a weird law
You're in England, where there's a tax on doorknobs, and other oddities. That law above is nothing to some of the weird stuff on the books in England. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:47 pm

Shiney wrote:
Not EVERYONE wants a piece of that leaky ass of yours....... Very Happy
I told you, I spilled milk! angry
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:28 pm

Strangely nice, but not creepy (unless he was trying to hang out at your house as well).
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:11 pm

You should've given the guy a T-shirt that said "I Met Eyesore and Lived to Tell About It"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:29 pm

Sounds like a nice enough gesture. Ive done it for people before and vice versa.

If you leave something in the mailbox without postage they just leave it there, nothing special. It's only usually a problem if you drop it in a street corner mailbox or at the post office like that. It's not like you get arrested for it, it usually gets tossed in the dead letter bin. Not that weird of a law really, hell I read about one place where its illegal to lick doorknobs, I think. My main question with that would be what the Smurf happened to make that illegal in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:41 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Maybe the guy just wanted to meet the infamous Eyesore in person!

Yea this is true, it's probably all over the net that you've been banned from Blabbermouth and he wanted to meet you.

Your mam didn't say he was wearing a red costume did she ? maybe she's trying to keep the Santy dream alive for you.

relax my man, was the CD delievered in quick time or had you been waiting for it ? I wish some of them feckers that are selling me CDs from within Ireland would hand deliever them, I'm waiting 23 days for 6 CD as we speak.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:26 am

Quote :
If you leave something in the mailbox without postage they just leave it there, nothing special.

I'm not sure how they treat t, but it is illegal.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:55 am

Are you afraid he could've been a cd jewel case unibomber?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:05 am

Quote :
If you leave something in the mailbox without postage they just leave it there, nothing special.

I'm not sure how they treat t, but it is illegal.

Last time we had a pig roast, my husband put flyers in the mailboxes of all the neighbors to invite them. The mailman came knocking on our door to return a few and let us know that this was illegal and if we did it again he would turn us in to the US Postal Service and we would be prosecuted. Needless to say, he did not come to our pig roast. It's illegal because it "cheats" the government out of postal income. And I think your hand delivered CD is creepy too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?   Um...Is This A Bit Creepy? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Um...Is This A Bit Creepy?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2