Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Old Am I?

Go down 
+8
iamrockerfun
Chairman_Smith
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
mc666
TheGooch
DallasBlack
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

How Old Am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Old Am I?   How Old Am I? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:38 am

There isn't a "Right" part of Florida in my opinion. Although 98% of the state is "right". I'm glad you dig it, but I will salute the day the big hurricane comes and wipes this place off the face of the earth, even if I am killed in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Old Am I?   How Old Am I? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:47 am

Not that I dig it, I just know there are decent people in my area, until they get behind the wheel of a car.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: How Old Am I?   How Old Am I? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:26 am

I used to get carded almost always until I was about thirty eight. But then I got married and now I probably look older than I actually am. In ten years I went from getting carded to being asked if I wanted to get the senior citizen's discount.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: How Old Am I?   How Old Am I? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:51 pm

China would be a stupid, ignorant emo-teenager's dreamland. No matter WHAT store you are in, be it a primitive local store, or the more civilized shops meant for "rich" foreigners, ANYONE can buy alcohol or tobbacco...I saw this group of kids, they were about 12-13, raid the shelves of beer and tobacco...(you can get good Vodka for less than 10 dollars, so..)...and, of course, coughing and choking every time they take a sip....kids these days...it really pisses me off. I always just remove their cigarettes, and threaten them if they try something. Not to come off as immature or violent, and of course it's their own decision, but I just really feel like making them feel bad...
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: How Old Am I?   How Old Am I? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:23 am

I would say u look 28 based on the fact that im 26 and look younger then u..

One thing i can say about one of ur previous posts is that when u c a woman attractive while ur out take a shot, u will never know unless u try. I always used to stray away from attractive woman when i was in my late teens, but then one day i just got the nerve to say something sarcastic about her that day and we hit it off pretty well.

What i am saying is when u go out the best way to approach a woman is to say something funny or sarcastic about what she's wearing or my fav about what she is looking to buy. I find that woman love a sense of humor and u catch them off guard. Given that i am not a date doctor this just works for a lot of ppl i know and especially myself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Old Am I?   How Old Am I? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Old Am I?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: