Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morton Downey Jr. Show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Morton Downey Jr. Show Empty
PostSubject: Morton Downey Jr. Show   Morton Downey Jr. Show Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:32 am

anybody watch it ever? i love it!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Morton Downey Jr. Show   Morton Downey Jr. Show Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:14 am

Oh man, I loved that show when I was younger! Funny guy!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Morton Downey Jr. Show   Morton Downey Jr. Show Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:26 am

I have vauge memories of it. I think it was one of those shows that my parents didn't want me to watch. I remember him more from his appearances on Howard Stern's radio show.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Morton Downey Jr. Show   Morton Downey Jr. Show Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:44 am

Morton's "real" talk show was great, but my favorite Morton Downey Jr. appearance was his acting turn in "Predator 2" as a "Hard Copy" style tabloid TV journalist. If memory serves, Danny Glover's character punched him out towards the end of the movie and the whole theatre erupted in cheers! hahaha

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Morton Downey Jr. Show   Morton Downey Jr. Show Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:18 am

my parents busted out a tape with his rock n roll episode featuring joey ramone, ace frehley, scott ian, cycle sluts from hell, circus of power, megaforce records and a bunch of douche bag rock critics.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Morton Downey Jr. Show   Morton Downey Jr. Show Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:36 am

EvyMetal wrote:
my parents busted out a tape with his rock n roll episode featuring joey ramone, ace frehley, scott ian, cycle sluts from hell, circus of power, megaforce records and a bunch of douche bag rock critics.

That episode is great! It's been posted on YouTube. I think someone here posted a link to it a couple of days ago.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Morton Downey Jr. Show   Morton Downey Jr. Show Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:16 pm

fantastic show....what a loudmouth jerk , he was.....

PostSubject: Re: Morton Downey Jr. Show   Morton Downey Jr. Show Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:42 pm

Morton was a total and utter douche!! I saw him at a theater on the Univ. of Minn campus at the height of his popularity. They had a girl on the panel that had been date-raped, and all dumb-ass frat boys in the audience would come up to the "loudmouth" as say things like, "well, the way you were dressed, you probably wanted it". Morton, as is his M.O., sided with whoever was loudest, because that is what made him popular. He started lashing out at this poor girl, etc. My buddy Peter-cheeks (nickname), who was 5'2" of punk fury, pushed all the dumb jocks outta the way, and went to the front of the line and let out a 60 seconds tirade, with every intelligent put-down he could come up with - and ended it with a big "F - You"to the audience, knowing that Morton is/was nothing more than a puppet. He punched and kicked his way back through the line and left. I stuck around about another five minutes to catch the fall-out, but our favorite hero (MD,JR), knew had been bested and blew it off to start ripping on the rape victim some more. now, remember, the is on the most "tolerant" campus in America - and it made me very ashamed that day.

Anyways, Morton Scumbag, jr., will always be towards the top of my "If I ever seen him in public, nothing will stop me from punching him in his little weasel face" list.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Morton Downey Jr. Show   Morton Downey Jr. Show Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:28 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:

Anyways, Morton Scumbag, jr., will always be towards the top of my "If I ever seen him in public, nothing will stop me from punching him in his little weasel face" list.

Great story... but it would be kinda hard for you to run into him in public nowadays cuz if memory serves, he died several years ago. I guess all that militant smoking caught up with him!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morton Downey Jr. Show   Morton Downey Jr. Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morton Downey Jr. Show
Page 1 of 1