Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!

Go down 
+4
Thrasher73
kmorg
krokus
ultmetal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Empty
PostSubject: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:28 pm

Been listening to a lot of classic metal stuff in the last couple weeks. Today I have on LIEGE LORD - Master Control! Freakin' incredible album! The sort of walk a line between old school power metal and thrash, not unlike Metal Church, Helstar or Meliah Rage. Any other fans?

🤘 CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! 604261

Last edited by on Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:29 pm

Master Control RULES!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:40 am

Hail everybody. This is my first post. I am from Holland but living in Spain.
Anyway, yes, i love LIEGE LORD. I love specialy the first two albums but MASTER CONTROL is great too but different. I like JOE COMEAU voice very much and not only on this album but also with ANNIHILATOR.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:45 am

Welcome Krokus.

I like Joe's voice too. Wish he would have stayed in Annihilator.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:46 am

ultmetal wrote:
Welcome Krokus.

I like Joe's voice too. Wish he would have stayed in Annihilator.

Yes, he was realy cool with ANNIHILATOR. He could go from a ROB HALFORD voice to a AC/DC tipe of voice. Realy cool.
Anyway, thanks for welcome me to this board brother. I will be here more times and post more but now i have to go back to work. Thanks and Hail.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 10:30 am

Darn hard to get those Liege Lord discs

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 10:46 am

Weren't they reissued not long ago?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 10:51 am

got it on the want list!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:26 am

one of my alltime favorite bands....pure US steel from CT(like the other greats: ESP and SACRED OATH)...an example of honest, uncompomised, talented band....that's why the never made it (lthough metal blade made huge $$$ on them)....still missing on of their picture eps....i'll get it sometime-actually i'll try to steal it, 'cause i'll never pay the $$$ they ask for it....
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:32 am

I only have Burn To My Touch. Great album, though. 🤘
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:44 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:

You need to get Master Control TT. It absolutely rules!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:46 am

Liege Lord is one of those bands I've been meaning to check out forever and ever but have never come across any of their CDs. From the descriptions here it sounds like they'd be right up my alley.

Oh, and I agree that Joe Comeau should've stayed in Annihilator, he was the best vocalist they ever had. The current guy sucks.

I heard some time ago that Joe is now the lead singer for Tad Morose, but no material has been issued yet.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:46 am

...and Freedom's Rise is a killer too. Liege Lord should have been at least as big as Fates Warning.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:37 pm

I had their first 2 albums way back in the late 80's. killer stuff.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:05 pm

I like them, but have just one album. I need to try to track down more of their catalog.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:15 am

ultmetal wrote:
Tall Tyrion wrote:

You need to get Master Control TT. It absolutely rules!

Just put it on the list. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!   CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLASSIC METAL! Liege Lord!
Page 1 of 1