Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moshpits

Go down 
+22
Stender
Schbopo
metalmaniac122
nevermore
krokus
AchrisK
Hamer12
7thSecond
Fat Freddy
TheGooch
sovdat
outofstep
DallasBlack
scottmitchell74
Thrasher73
jstate
Smindas
ultmetal
caniplaywithmadness?
mc666
MetalGuy71
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

Moshpits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moshpits   Moshpits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:21 am

I never cared to get into them, I pay good money to get in to see the band. I like to watch the stage not have to watch my back. I don't go to shows to drink either, I want to remember the concert and not have to spend half of it in the bathroom or concession lines. If I have to spend hours at work doing something that I don't really enjoy for the cash I want to enjoy what I spend it on and having someone shove me around all covered in nasty sweat is not enjoyable IMO. I just back out and let the folks that want to do that sort of thing have at it. The pits usually only last a minute or two anyway. It is usually the drunks at the shows that irritate me the most. I like to see people having a good time but when their antics get too carried away it really bugs the heck out of me.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Moshpits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moshpits   Moshpits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:07 am

I think it's idiocy.
Back to top Go down

Moshpits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moshpits   Moshpits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:54 pm

Depends on the band. But, yes, even though I am almost 40 and my body is crippled with arthritis, I participate as often as possible. If nothing else, to show the karate kids how to "properly" skank at a Dayglo Abortions, M.O.D., Testament or any other old school band. They can do whatever they feel during the crappy new bands that all the cool old bands seem they need to have open for them. But if you're gonna try that crap at Exodus or Overkill, I feel it is a sign of disrespect to the roots of the band and myself.

Of course, it's all
Quote :
idiocy
, though.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Moshpits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moshpits   Moshpits - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:30 pm

I like the old ones when they would just mosh in a circle and shove each other a little but the new Karate/kung fu kind is designed to hurt people on purpose and to show who is the toughest or baddest dude. Troublemakers are always there to hurt someone and ruin the show for them, other than that i do see it for some as a "show of interest" because they won't mosh to just any song, only the ones that they like or the ones you just need to go "crazy" for. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moshpits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moshpits   Moshpits - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moshpits
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: