Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I HATE HUNTING

Go down 
+9
SAHB Healer
DallasBlack
EvyMetal
Shiney
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
mc666
ultmetal
T-Roy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:11 am

Don't hunt (mainly because you have to clean the animal) but I am very thankful for those that do (how else can I enjoy some good venison). I don't like to carelessly hurt an animal but I feel that a human life is way more important than any animal life. I also have a problem with people who abuse animals or hunt them just for the joy of killing (I don't however, have a problem with trophy's and stuffed animals).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:51 am

DallasBlack wrote:
(I don't however, have a problem with trophy's and stuffed animals).
Take a picture. Have a fake one made.

I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Post-2-1185224524

I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Post-2-1188733981

Those are reproductions. You catch a big fish, take a picture, let it go. You can do the same with deer and bear and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:19 am

Eyesore wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
there's always room for God's creatures, right next to the mashed potatoes.
Even Possy?

well no, i didnt think people actually ate that... and dogs not eatin dogs
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:43 am

Well I don't hunt, just because I shoot like Dick Chaney, but I'm all for the hunters at this point. The reason for this is that there's a huge deer overpopulation where I live, and it's a constant hazard while driving. In fact I hit a deer ($1400 damage to my new truck) only last month. It happens to people all the time out here, by far the most common type of car accident in this area. I think even the deer would agree that they would rather get taken out quick by a good shot than get hit by a car and limp around for a week before they die. I love animals more than anything. I have three cats, a house rabbit (loose in the house with no cage, litter box trained), and two pet goats outside; but the deer problem kinda keeps me in touch with the fact that death is part of reality.

p.s.-I suppose the deer might say that there is an overpopulation of people and cars...not deer. They might have a point Smile
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:42 am

Eyesore wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Those are reproductions. You catch a big fish, take a picture, let it go. You can do the same with deer and bear and whatnot.

But how is the taxadermist supposed to make a living? That is why I have no problem, because there are people who make a living and spend years learning how to do those things. Hunter's should use every bit of the animal they kill and deer heads are not good for much else but decorations so it its either stuff them or waste them. As long as the animal was hunted within the bounds of the law, IMO, there is nothing wrong with how you use the carcass (except for that, lets not get too perverted here), as long as you use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:45 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
But how is the taxadermist supposed to make a living?
They adapt. Who do you think is making those reproductions? The smart man adapts. And don't worry, there are plenty of people who will kill the real thing. Plus that's cheaper.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:06 pm

i have never been hunting so i cant say i like it or not i like my meat though
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:45 pm

does fishing count as hunting? cause i love fishing, speccially deep sea.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:54 am

I hate those people that hunt sharks just for their fins and then throw the carcass back in the water. They could at least give the meat to some less fortunate, hungry families or something. Not to mention that sharks are a very important part of the eco system. It's a shame!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:02 am

troublezone wrote:
I hate those people that hunt sharks just for their fins and then throw the carcass back in the water. They could at least give the meat to some less fortunate, hungry families or something. Not to mention that sharks are a very important part of the eco system. It's a shame!

thats a very good point actually. another example is rare egg collectors of birds
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:48 am

Me too! Hate trophy hunting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:54 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Me too! Hate trophy hunting!

Its no fun because they just sit there. They never move. No sport at all.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:55 am

That, and the waste of meat. If you at least ate the creature as well then I could see it. But I despise hunters killing lions, elephants, Rhinos, ect just for a trophy....hate...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:05 am

Quote :
Its no fun because they just sit there. They never move. No sport at all
I don't think anyone got that one, Bri - or it just wasn't funny. i laughed, but it was more of a courtesy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:06 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
Its no fun because they just sit there. They never move. No sport at all
I don't think anyone got that one, Bri - or it just wasn't funny. i laughed, but it was more of a courtesy.

One day I'll be appreciated. And I'll laugh. LAUGH AT YOU ALL!!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:22 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:29 am

I would like to kill a White Bufallo one day! Oups wrong thread...
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:08 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
That, and the waste of meat. If you at least ate the creature as well then I could see it. But I despise hunters killing lions, elephants, Rhinos, ect just for a trophy....hate...

yeah what is the point of that when they are already endangered
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:59 pm

Actually hunting is good for the enviroment, when you have big deer herds it's good to thin them out or else you get disease like the deer had a couple years back.

And if it wasn't for hunters you would not have hunting seasons.

100 years back in this country deer were virtually not around, they say maybe 2 million total for the whole US thanx to conservation methods we have herds of up to 100 million in this country. The same can be said about turkeys, black bear, eagles, elk......

It's those hunters and conservation methods that have brought animals back form extinction.

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Meat is MURDER!!!

& Murder tastes GOOD!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:35 pm

Christmas is carnage!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HATE HUNTING
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2